Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events Part 6: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just checked that College in French (and Monegasque) system means a middle school.
My first thought though was’oh, a new college in Monaco ( In
American meaning) 😊 After I checked I understood why the students in picture were so young 😂

Today, September 14, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene visited the island of Saint-Honorat near Cannes, to attend the blessing of two bells for the Sainte-Croix chapel, they are Patrons of one of the bells:

Princess Charlene was so ill and frail yet looks so healthy and happy now. I know the circumstances are not the same but
I hope the Princess of Wales will draw some strength from watching how well Charlene has done.

Within the Instagram link above I saw this upcoming event in a couple of weeks only!

The Grand Ball

caption:
The Grand Ball Of Monte Carlo: The Princely World
We are delighted to inform you to attend one of the major Monaco’s events, the global icon of the luxury and history. A high-level cultural and social event, which carries on the best traditions of the most prestigious Great Balls of Europe tribute of Princess Grace.

Join us for 10th anniversary edition of The Grand Ball Of Princes And Princesses Under The High Patronge of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco the most glamorous and unforgettable event on 27 September 2024.

Back
Top Bottom