Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2021 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Victoria at the Foreign Affairs Committee this morning, March 23:

** Pic **

A lovely, light and elegant look for Crown Princess Victoria at the meeting "Child Protection Cannot Wait" at the Bernadotte Library at the Royal Palace today, March 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A lovely, light and elegant look for Crown Princess Victoria at the meeting "Child Protection Cannot Wait" at the Bernadotte Library at the Royal Palace today, March 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
Love the blouse with the skirt, but there is something that I'm just not loving about the jacket. I think that It's the sleeves sticking out from under the jacket, it makes it look a bit messy.

Blouse sleeves notwithstanding, I love this ensemble. I don't know whether it is a dusky pink, blush, blush beige or what, but the entire ensemble looks both elegant and stylish and gives off lovely warm vibes. I love the three-quarter sleeve jacket and the pleated skirt as they are both soft and look comfortable and the length is almost to her ankles. Since her sister-in-law is wearing the same length skirt I can only imagine it is on-trend in Scandinavia.

Both at the Nordic Day and at the "Child protection can not wait" -event Victoria had a Mayla jacket and a H&M skirt. Those Mayla jackets Victoria has had for nine and ten years. Both are good combinations. Yesterday's outfit was light and took me to the spring.

Victoria lovely and fresh in royal blue attended a seminar organized by the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) in Stockholm today, March 22:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Really like this look and I adore the self-fabric tie instead of belt. Gives a modern look to tailored suits. I have noticed most all the younger royals have adopted this style.

Other than the jacket its a really lovely look on the Crown Princess!

Great to see that H&M dress Victoria wore at Carl Philip's wedding, again. I have missed seeing it. Victoria looks lovely and the Cut Steel Tiara suits well with the dress. Photo by Thron Ullberg.
Pic

Last edited:
Last edited:
(..)
Her gown looks beautiful as before, the color and neckline suit her. Her day dress suits her suprisingly, with the pleated waistband and gathers for the bustline. The jewelry helps.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I saw the old photo of Victoria with this gown and I was wondering when will she reuse this beautiful gown again. What a coincidence. It looks great with her order and jewels. The pink dress is lovely too, love the hem.

A nice blouse for Victoria during the Council of State and a meeting yesterday, April 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Victoria looks great, the blouse and the suit is a great combination. And I love the way their outfits match.

A lighter coloured blouse would have been a better option too much blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom