Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2021 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks great, really like victoria !

Crown Princess Victoria during her father's birthday celebration today, April 30:

** Pic **

Crown Princess Victoria looking lovely in one of her By Malina dresses on day of the official visit of the Crown Prince Couple of Norway today, May 2:

** Full view ** Full view ** September 2020 **

Last edited:
:previous: I was trying to figure out what was happening here. I wanted to like it but something just didn't sit right. After I looked at all three photos a couple of times the penny dropped. The September 2020 photo was the key as she looked terrific in it and somehow fussy in the May shots. Then I spotted the chunky earrings and the answer was staring at me, the earrings were too bulky and are, for all intents and purposes, "statement" pieces which with this particular dress which has quite a lot going on, created a visual traffic jam with its high ruffles neckline.

Its very Rupert the bear looking and not at all keen on those large earrings either.

Yesterday's By Malina suit looks always great on Victoria, and the top was a good choice with it. Grey accessories match well with the outfit.
Today's red suit is great, but I wish she would have chosen another top with it.

Oh, Victoria is a woman after my own heart. The advent of the 'trouser suit' once again becoming appropriate office or professional wear has really opened up an entirely new wardrobe opportunity. I love each and every one of these trouser suits as they can so easily be dressed formally or professionally by the simple change of a top or blouse., a change in hairstyle or jewellery.

While I wasn't too keen on the double-breasted bone coloured suit at the Cyber Security seminar, the brilliant cyclamen pink and Rupert the Bear pink checkered in Norway were terrific. The bright red suit at the Nordic Spinal Unit Society looked terrific and obviously, it made her feel good because she actually "posed" in a little flirtatious way for the first photo. But the one I liked the best was the gorgeous periwinkle with a sapphire blue top, bag and shoes blue.

I love the way it enables her to wear pink on pink or red on red, blue on blue, etc.

http://imageupper.com/s12/1/1/R1650880858992_2.jpg

Victoria looked good yesterday, the outfit was well chosen to those visits in northern Sweden. We saw that blue coat from finnish brand Andiata already on the King's birthday. That Andiata jacket and the Baum und Pferdgarten top we have seen already many times.

Victoria lovely in light blue on day 1 of the state visit from Finland today, May 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Last edited:
Love that pink dress. This is a ruffle dress that does it right.

Crown Princess Victoria in green at an event to mark the 200th anniversary of the Court of Appeal over Skane and Blekinge County in Malmo today, May 20:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** gallery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom