Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2016 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning dress. It can look a bit flashy in somy photos, but it's great when in motion.

She’s so beautiful. She definitely has the stature and the carriage to wear a magnificent gown like this one.

This dress really suits. Lovely.

I agree stunning .. love the hair and the lippy .. beautiful

I like this, a lace (is it lace?) gown but not too girly. She is gorgeous in that photo.

Beautiful dress and earrings.would like to know more about the dress

This is easily Mette Marits best gown in a very very long time.

Very, VERY lovely.
So often the Crown Princess' gowns are a disappointment, but not tonight. She looked sensational [all of it, jewels, hair, make-up and gown].

Crown princess mette marit was at the top of her game last night , out standing.

The all black outfit is a bit severe looking along with her hair parted in that style .

Yes I really like her coat too...the rest..meh.

LaRae

Love the coat, and the outfit underneath is good. I actually like her hair and makeup, it goes with the vibe of the outfit.

M-M's dress for the dinner in Lithuania looked so lovely on her. Great colors and very good fit. Great find!

The look in Lithuania was fantastic. When MM gets everything right I think she’s absolutely stunning.

The latest look in Estonia is not as great. Not sure if I don’t like the dress or if it could look good if it fit better.

she looks so great , I really like the white and black spotted dress .

The pink and white dress and jewels were just perfect. The long gown not as much as the fit was a bit tight and the jewels didn’t seem to go that well on the dress.

I must admit this trip Iv loved all her evening outfits

No no no. Definitely not for her. This oversized fashionable dresses are for other type of bodies, like the Duchess of Kambridge, or Beatrice Borromeo

It's a Diane von Furstenberg dress Mette-marit wore yesterday evening:

** Dress **

The dress looks good on her. Don't think it's oversized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom