Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2016 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks stunning. The gown is beautiful and the color is perfect on her:flowers:

I am in love with her hair. There is a beautiful retro feel. Gorgeous look ?

The bright color always looks good on her. Usually I don't like pink but I love all three of her pink looks in Ethiopia.

Very-very beautiful hairstyle. It suits her so well.

I like color of the dress and the dress itself seemed beautiful until I saw back view.

Mette-Marit looks really lovely in pink. Glad that she choose brighter pink, not some pale/pastel color. She needs better supportive bra but this dress's style works great with her figure.

Gorgeous love the evening bag and her hair is very pretty

She looks lovely in the flowery dress and dark over jacket ...

Pretty hairstyle, I love the soft curls :flowers:

Not a fan of her in white. Her coloring is so light, washes her out.

I have a nightdress very similar to this, but nevertheless Mette-Marit still looks beautiful. I like her hair here, she looks great in curls.

It's an elegant and simple white dress.

She looks great , really like her outfit

Very 1940's, that look. Suits her very well.

Yes, it does suit her very well. Post WWII retro look. She pulls it off brilliantly. Expect to hear the Andrew Sisters signing in back-ground! She actually should wear her hair that style more often. Makes her face look softer and younger.

What an awful dress! Those giant diagonal bands of differing fabric on her! This dress could only be worn by a terribly thin woman and even then, I don’t think it could actually flatter anyone

What was she thinking, this is an ill fitting dress on her. She needs a stylist who will take her in hand and teach her what looks good on her, not what looks good on a hanger or someone trying to sell you something. I do like her hair this way, long, straight, clean and soft looking........still after all these years she rarely gets it right with clothing.

MM is rocking the red! And her smile is my favourite accessory of hers, too ?

Not a fan of that. The color is okay..but it's so much.

LaRae

MM looks wonderful. The dress looks very nice on her and she wears light colors beautifully.

She looks great , color really suits her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom