Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely looking Mary at a working meeting with the Director General of the United Nations Environment Organization today, March 29:

** instagram post **

Really nice,the polka dot top is very lovely.:previous:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Mary looking great at the Laucala Campus of the University of the South Pacific today, April 26:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The colour is really nice but not crazy about the top part of the dress.

Mary's fashion has been great on these trips to Vanuatu and Fiji. Perfect for the weather and appropriate for her work events.

I'm really liking Mary's down-to-earth approach to her wardrobe. The ensemble she arrived in Sydney was a masterclass in stylish comfort. Loved the cream blazer and black trousers, they scream comfort and her black and cream shoes are perfect for style and comfort.

Her second day was wonderful. I love green and those gorgeous silk trackpant-styled pants, trainers and a black blazer. It's all easy and relaxed and she looks positively radiant.

Mary beautiful in white at a service on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the ordination of the first woman priest today, April 30:

** gallery **

Ah, that's an absolutely stunning look from Mary! Looking especially angelic for the occasion :D I really love the headpiece and hairstyle.

Mary looks fabulous! Love how she pays attention to the finishing touches.

Ah, that's an absolutely stunning look from Mary! Looking especially angelic for the occasion :D I really love the headpiece and hairstyle.

It’s a very elegant look. Her headpiece really makes the outfit. I love it.

She looks wonderful. This look is appropriate, contemporary,
elegant, and stylish.
This is something I would wear headpiece included!

Lovely suit, and love the pop of color of her blouse

A very lovely blouse for Crown Princess Mary at the presentation of grants from The Crown Princess Mary Scholarship at the University of Copenhagen today, May 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

One of my favorite dresses, she looks fantastic

The colour is really beautiful on Crown Princess Mary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom