Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful coat for the Home guard parade. Very elegant.

And today's look is so pretty and classic.

I agree....she looked wonderful at both events. She always looks appropriate for her events. I also really liked the elevated pony tail look at the Home Guard Parade.

And today the lace skirt with the crisp white shirt...very chic.

Crown Princess Mary attended the CoC Playful Minds' 10-year birthday celebration today, May 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

Last edited:
I'm not sure I like the blazer with the outfit but love the skirt and shoes. Not a fan of her hair part, even if it's not in the exact center. Love the curls and color but the part isn't flattering.

I love the dress and like her hair today. I realize the part is the same but it's off her face and not as severe looking!

Mary looks wonderful. Love the entire look!

A very beautiful dress, she looks wonderful

Mary looks wonderful. Very chic outfit. And it looks like she got a fresh haircut with some nice layers. It looks great!!

May looks wonderful! I love that dress. Glad we are seeing it again! Just so chic and modern, yet still looking classic.

This is just an elegant look. She looks fantastic!
Plus Frederik in uniform, you win every time.

A great look for Mary who laid the foundation stone for the "Mary Elizabeths Hospital - The Kingdom of Children, Adolescents and Pregnant Women" at Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen today, May 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Last edited:
A really lovely look on the Crown Princess and a wonderful colour and hat too!

Fantastic look! I love her brooch and the attention she pays to every detail.

A great look for Mary who laid the foundation stone for the "Mary Elizabeths Hospital - The Kingdom of Children, Adolescents and Pregnant Women" at Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen today, May 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

That is a very elegant look.

Last edited by a moderator:
CP Mary at the civil Wedding of Prince Gustav with Princess Carina

https://www.instagram.com/p/CebeVSwA2VO/?hl=el

CP Mary at the Wedding of Prince Gustav on 4 June

https://histoiresroyales.fr/wp-cont...riage-prince-gustav-marie-diademe-768x637.jpg

Repeat her dress from back 2017 at the 80th Birthday celebrations of King Harald and Queen Sonja

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...-WS4W4XFZTL9APLXQQU1N/mary11.jpg?format=1500w

Good to see Mary in the dress worn at the 80th birthday celebrations of Harald and Sonja in 2017. I can't quite tell what earrings she is wearing, might they have been the pearl and diamond frame earrings Mary wore at her own wedding?

Crown Princess Mary at the Global Fashion Summit in Copenhagen this morning, June 7, wearing a Paul & Joe skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Loving the skirt and blue heels. Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom