Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the suit! She looks fantatsic! What a beautiful coral color. Reminds me a bit of the color of the dresss she wore for Isabella's confirmation.

Last edited:
An orange suit? Never thought Mary would take diplomatic dressing to this level:lol:

A tad too much Orange even for a visit to the Netherlands maybe a lighter coloured top might have worked better?

I like the suit and color. It seems more peach or coral to me!

Per the designer website the suit is coral. Not orange. I think she looks great.

Who would have thought that the ‘Big Suit’ trend would have caught on? And that so many women would look good in it?

Really lovely the soft colours and hairstyle too are perfect.

Per the designer website the suit is coral. Not orange. I think she looks great.
Mary looks beautiful, from her hairstyle, makeup and gorgeous coral suit really flatters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Mary visited the Boss Ladies project in Copenhagen today, June 22.

** gallery **

Mary's styling is perfect. Her makeup is absolutely lovely and just right. She looks beautiful. And her hair looks great too!!

A casual look for Mary on a walk with Secretary General of the World Wide Fund for Nature Bo Øksnebjerg:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mary looked lovely in peach at the presentation of the Ministry of Education and Research's National Teaching Award 2022 today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Really lovely shade of peach and a very professional look.

The cut and colour of the trouser suit is really flattering on Mary. The peach warms her colouring and the cut, while being really chic, looks both elegant and feminine.

Crown Princess Mary looking lovely at a conference in Herning this morning, September 1:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Seems that the red dress is modified from the gown she wore to Madeleine's wedding.

https://pin.it/15Bga63
Much better without the cape and with shorter length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom