Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lovely look for Crown Princess Mary who attended the presentation of the Media Competition's winners with the Mary Foundation today, wearing her Valentino print skirt again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2021 **

Last edited:
Pretty outfit but the hair looks like a schoolgirl , love the boots

:flowers:Absolutely love the skirt. I don't mind her hair styled this way at all. It's not pulled back with little effort. It's styled neatly and looks lovely

Mary looks wonderful at her event today! Love the hair styled in this nice relaxed style but still looking polished. It is lovely.

Crown Princess Mary elegant in green today, March 23, for the Mary Foundation's celebration of her 50th birthday:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Mary looks absolutely stunning.

Crown Princess Mary on Queen Margrethe's birthday today, April 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Mary looks fantastic! That dress is really beautiful. Love the pattern and flow of it.

It looks like something from Andrew Gn, nice colour.

I wish she pair it with something as delicate as the christening headband or the one from Christian's confirmation. The veil is a bit random.

Mary looks fantastic. Love the look from head to toe! And she's wearing the turquoise earrings QMII gifted her for her 50th birthday!

Good dress for the weather, just don’t like it. The belt matches the earrings which is nice. Too flashy for a confirmation I think and focus should be on her daughter

Love the dress. The color and style are lovely. Not crazy about the belt buckle, but it does break things up a bit.

I like her headpiece too.

The Crown Princess looked really lovely for the Confirmation Service and a really beautiful colour too!

The crown princess looks lovely. This color is divine on her and how great to see Catherine the Greats turquoise earrings on her! The belt buckle is a nice touch as well. Hot pink and turquoise are a bold, and wonderful, combo.

Beautiful as usual. I love the color and the fact that it was paired with the turquoise jewelry- marvelous!

I thought the home guard coat looked silly with the flap handing down. I also felt she should have done something with her hair other than a pony tail, had a chignon and even a hat for that occasion. The white blouse and soft pink skirt were perfect for the maternal health event. I like the lace overlay on the skirt and flattering hairstyle

Beautiful coat for the Home guard parade. Very elegant.

And today's look is so pretty and classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom