Crown Princess Mary is Expecting Twins in January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? When did she tell you that and how does she know?
She is a he and he is on my Facebook and said Mary was in labor which is why I asked for confirmation.
I'm looking on my end.

He posted it 5 hours ago PST and did not cite a source. I am asking for one.

I think if Mary was in labour the court would have announced it when they arrived at the hospital. Didn't they do it that way the first two times? Who knows since it is the holidays right now.

There's been nothing...no-one has posted anything! I'm sure one of the Danish members would have posted something if it was happening...they always do!

Most likely. But it is new years day in Denmark right now and new years eve in in other places, so people are celebrating and what not. She could perhaps be in labour and it's not reported because of the festivities.

I don't know. We'll have to wait and see.

There's been nothing...no-one has posted anything! I'm sure one of the Danish members would have posted something if it was happening...they always do!
That's why I'm asking for confirmation. I can only find a Daily telegraph article from yesterday saying that she is ready for their birth and is not joining the rest of the family for the regular New Year's celebrations and is at Amielborg palace--I know I spelt that horrendously!--to be closer to the hospital.
Oh it would be SO exciting if it's true!

I am trawling the danish news sites and haven´t found anything indicating a birth yet...

I've looked at a lot of news and royal news sources and haven't found anything. If Mary is in labor, and that's if, the Palace may not announce anything until the babies are delivered and healthy along with mother.

Surely someone from the media would know if the princess arrived at the hospital. Wouldn't they?? It will be a bright bit of news at my end, as we've been dealing with flooding. As soon as they announce she has gone to hospital it will make the news here in Australia. [They being media]

Hey Muhler, I do hope the Danish Court has plenty of Champagne on hand if these babies come early. Diplomats will have to toast twice - won't they!! One for each child and one for the Mother! I have plenty on hand to toast the new arrivals - and all new mums everywhere. Brand new babies in a brand new year - can't do better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as we are all excited & waiting for the birth of the two little royals, we must wait for a newsagency or official announcment that Crown Princess Mary has been admitted to hospital or/had given birth.

New Year or not, im pretty sure there are people around who are waiting to give us the news.

Hey Muhler, I do hope the Danish Court has plenty of Champagne on hand if these babies come early. Diplomats will have to toast twice - won't they!! One for each child and one for the Mother! I have plenty on hand to toast the new arrivals - and all new mums everywhere. Brand new babies in a brand new year - can't do better than that.

I'm sure the diplomats would wish to congratulate Frederik and the rest of the DRF should Mary give birth within the next couple of days. - But then, who knows if Frederik would even be present at one or two of the courts?

There are all sorts of headings if you google CP Mary Twins. The way the banners read one would be forgiven for thinking that Mary was already firmly ensconsed in residence in the delivery suite instead of just staying home with the family at the Amalienborg Palace in case of an early arrival instead of spending time with the rest of the DRF at Schackenborg.

Rigshospitalet is probably being closely observed by some of the media, so once Mary is admitted I don't think it will be long before the rumours are announced at Ekstra Bladet's or BT's websites. We'll just have to wait....

Do we know for sure that Mary will not attend the usual New Year functions? Could be that she is feeling very well and the birth still a couple of weeks away?

She isn't on the calender to attend the New Year events.

At this stage of pregnancy no one attends official functions anymore !

P. Mary and the twins

Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.
Now I know I have been quite alert and not given to the excesses of alcohol at this time of the year, so what I don't understand is why everyone thinks Mary is going to have her babies in the first few days of Jan, have I missed something? As far as I know she is due in Jan but when in Jan I don't know. For all I know she could actually be due only in Feb but since twins are always delivered early, their delivery date could only be in the last 2 weeks of Jan (meaning that we are still going to have to wait a while) So if anyone knows any different please let me know.:)

It was announced that she was due in January, and seeing as Twins are born early, it was assumed that they would be born end of december/ early January time.

Also a poster had some insider information saying that were due to be born last night, but that hasn't come true. ;)

The Danish Royal Watchers website gives a nice recap setting the record straight about several items in the media, including when the twins are due:

Danish Royal Watchers

(Scroll down just past the Vogue photos)

Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.
Now I know I have been quite alert and not given to the excesses of alcohol at this time of the year, so what I don't understand is why everyone thinks Mary is going to have her babies in the first few days of Jan, have I missed something? As far as I know she is due in Jan but when in Jan I don't know. For all I know she could actually be due only in Feb but since twins are always delivered early, their delivery date could only be in the last 2 weeks of Jan (meaning that we are still going to have to wait a while) So if anyone knows any different please let me know.:)

It was announced that she was due in January, and seeing as Twins are born early, it was assumed that they would be born end of december/ early January time.

Also a poster had some insider information saying that were due to be born last night, but that hasn't come true. ;)
And the fact that CPss Mary herself at an engagement answered that "this year I´ll be having twins" to the question "Will you become queen this year?" ;)

Last edited:
She said that because she, like everyone else, was expecting that they would come early, as they were told. Seems that they are letting nature take their course and the twins will be born when they are ready to be.

EDIT: I've found Muhler's translation of a Billed Bladet article from CP Mary's official event at the opening of the forest help project in Boserup Forest, Roskilde on November 08, 2010.

Turning away at 01:05, she as approached by a woman who informs Mary that there has been a question about whether Mary will become queen this year and that she (woman) has said no.
Mary said: "No, I'm going to be a mother of twins this year". A lot of cheering!
The forest helper to her right asks: "Will it be two girls or two boys". (01:25) Mary teasingly replies: "That remains to be seen. I won't te-ell".

Amidts the general chatter, she points out that she may require two arms and that they (the midwives I believe) say that they (the twins) often come early.

Last edited:
Well, I guess it is no scheduled C-Section then :D

You are absolutely right, Terri Terri :) :) :)

She is a he and he is on my Facebook and said Mary was in labor which is why I asked for confirmation.
I'm looking on my end.

It isn't your same State Department chap is it?

Last edited:
And the fact that CPss Mary herself at an engagement answered that "this year I´ll be having twins" to the question "Will you become queen this year?" ;)

This specific event was CP Marys involvement in a project where retarded are being activated. And one of the sweet retarded persons asked her if she was going to be a queen this year. Mary's answer was very quick when she said she was being a twin mum this year.

HKH Kronprinsesse Mary og miljøminister Karen Ellemann markerer 10. skovhjælperprojekt for udviklingshæmmede - Skov- og Naturstyrelsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom