Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan and Miss Rajwa Khalid Alseif: June 1, 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my God, what horrible gloves and horrible dress is Rajwa wearing!!!!
I was so looking forward to her second look. :sad:

:previous:
Elisabeth wearing her Birthday Tiara!!
Hate the grandma dress though.

OMG of all the dress designs why giant textured swirls like that???

I like Rajwas second dress, but not the gloves.

Where the photos?

Mary wearing the Spinel Tiara.

Catherine wearing Lover's Knot and a Jenny Packham dress (previously worn in green) it's the same CP Mary has in pink.

Beatrice wearing a Tiara!!!!!!!!!

Prince Sebastian in the House. Also Prince Johann-Wenzel of Liechtenstein with his new Princess wife!

Last edited:
The PoWs is wearing the late Queen's greville chandelier earrings!

So far no photos from Mary, Elisabeth or Kate :sad:

In the worst case scenario, the Daily Mail will have the photos shortly thereafter. But I am pretty sure we will be getting photos online today, especially if Catherine is there.

Farah Diba!!!! I'm screaming!

Does anyone know which tiara Beatrice is wearing!?

Catherine wearing Lover's Knot and a Jenny Packham dress (previously worn in green) it's the same CP Mary has in pink.

Prince Sebastian in the House. Also Prince Johann-Wenzel of Liechtenstein with his wife!

Last edited:
In the worst case scenario, the Daily Mail will have the photos shortly thereafter. But I am pretty sure we will be getting photos online today, especially if Catherine is there.

Prince Sebastian in the House. Also Prince Johann-Wenzel of Liechtenstein with his fiancé!

Kate is there!!!?:whistling::flowers:

Beatrice is wearing the York Tiara tonight ! It’s not sold !!

Prince Pavlos is there, alone.
Margareta and Radu.

Quite the turnout.

That looked like Fergies tiara on Beatrice! That makes my day.

Queen Sophia wore her ruby bandau.
Princess Margareta of Romaina with the Greek key tiara. Ans so many more. :D

That looked like Fergies tiara on Beatrice! That makes my day.

Queen Sophia wore her ruby ba:Dndau.

Yes that was the York tiara on Beatrice. Queen Sofia was also wearing the necklace from the Niarchos rubies. I think it is the first time she is wearing a tiara since the abdication of her husband

THE JORDANIAN ROYALS ARE ALL WEARING TIARAS!!!

I really hope we get good pictures of them all because my screenshots are terrible.

Muna - her fringe?
Basma - Zein’s Tiara
Alia - her pearl wedding tiara
Zein - Muna’s diamond tiara
Aisha - new tiara?
Zaina - new tiara?
Rym - new tiara?
Fahdah - no tiara
Iman bint Hussein - new tiara?
Sarvath - no tiara
Iman - her wedding tiara
Salma - Boucheron bracelet tiara
Where’s Hassan and Sarvath’s whole crowd? I know they have several tiaras.

Loads of tiaras from the Jordanian relatives. It goes so fast, I hope there will be good still photos coming out later.

I love watching how at ease Prince William is with people. There's no awkwardness or stiffness to his body language at all, you can see he understands how to relate and connect.

And he looks great in white tie. A shame we don't see him wear it more ?
Well he’s met many of these people so I don’t think there would be any awkwardness.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mary looks stunning in what appears to be a reworked gown. She's wearing her Edwardian ruby and spinel tiara with the matching earrings.

Wow, this royal wedding was amazing! The Jordan Royal Family had done a very great job.

Princess Raiyah looked very beautiful at the banquet, she wore some kind of bandeau.

Best dressed man at the wedding was Prince Hashim, his beauty might have faded, but he knows how to serve looks.

Best dressed man at the banquet it's between Plavlos, Frederik, Haakon and Hashim once again.

None of the ladies blew me away. But I think Raiyah is the best dressed at the banquet.

---

So, who's the next Heir supposed to get married? If we go by age, it should be Joseph-Wenzel, but Leichestein weddings are private affair, so, who would be next one? Elisabeth? That's 8-10 years into the future. I can't cope. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom