Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan and Miss Rajwa Khalid Alseif: June 1, 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A white tie reception!! That's even more than I was expecting. What a treat for us

Will anyone from the Greek Royal Family be present?
Any pictures of Margareta and Radu from Romania?

I was unaware of this proximity between the Middletons and the Royal Family of Jordan.

Wonder why Queen Ranis is not wearing a tiara for the reception now. Seems there will be a break as she then needs to change

Máxima is wearing one of the smaller versions of the Stuart Tiara, Caterina Amalia is wearing the Ruby Peacock, I thought she would wear the Dutch Star Tiara, nice to see her trying something different. Woohoo!

I wonder if Elisabeth will wear her birthday Tiara or the Laurel Wreath.
I need Catherine to wear something different, I'm tired of the Lotus and the Lover's Knot.

Last edited:
Personally, Queen Rania looked off it today maybe nervous not sure tbh but she doesn’t look as relaxed and enjoying the occasion as she did for her daughter, I get it this is on a huge scale, even the outfit the black and the wearing of high heels, she’s completely towering over her husband and her son’s in-laws. Still can’t see Alia Al tabba and really shocked that she wasn’t at Zaharn palace earlier.

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/...e=Prince Hussein&sort=newest&events=775985689

Netherlands, Sweden, Belgians, Bhutan leaving their hotel. Don’t know which hotel, are only some staying in the same place? Looks like Patrick van Katwijk is a Dutch royal photographer who flew Austrian Airlines yesterday too (according to his Instagram)

Robin Utrecht, another Dutch photographer, at the same hotel (same carpet), taking photos for the banquet
https://app.tt.se/bild/q=robin utrecht

So far Netherlands, Sweden, Lichtenstein,

Last edited:
Will anyone from the Greek Royal Family be present?
Any pictures of Margareta and Radu from Romania?

I was unaware of this proximity between the Middletons and the Royal Family of Jordan.
I don’t think so, they are close to Queen Noor not to the main line.

I need Catherine to wear something different, I'm tired of the Lotus and the Lover's Knot.

Would like to see here in the Halo Scroll tiara again. And with a better hairstyle then at the Wedding

Hereditary Princess Sophie in the Kinsky tiara

What order does Crown Princess Victoria and Queen Maxima wear?

What order does Crown Princess Victoria and Queen Maxima wear?

The insignia of Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Renaissance… Jordans 2:nd highest order (and the highest for foreign non-heads of state)

Giant cake for the reception! Is it even real?

All this, the Jordan royals treat their guests well, even if they didn’t attend ceremony. Imagine if the British coronation receptions were like this. It’s 9:30pm I think they are finally leaving…onto the banquet!!

Last edited:
During the wedding ceremony the bride and groom signed a document as did their fathers. Then the officiant took it to Prince Hassan to sign, why did he also get to sign?

I wish English translator lady would tell us about these guests.

I like some of these guests’ gowns more than Rania’s. She could have done the back detail into a cape.

LOL Kate’s pink dress bear resemblance to Rania’s black dress with the high neck and sleeve details, but Kate has detail on front. I am unsure about those floppy cuffs.

OMG Bea and Edo!!!! Didn’t know they were close… Imagine if Bea and Edo went but not Will and Kate! Did they go together? Will we see Bea in a tiara? Anybody else surprise pop up???

Wow! I’m waaay behind, but I’m shocked to see Bea and Edo attending. What a nice surprise.

During the wedding ceremony the bride and groom signed a document as did their fathers. Then the officiant took it to Prince Hassan to sign, why did he also get to sign?
Three male witnesses need to sign. Prince Hassan was most likely chosen because he's the oldest living male member of the Royal family.

Last edited:
Giant cake for the reception! Is it even real?

All this, the Jordan royals treat their guests well, even if they didn’t attend ceremony. Imagine if the British coronation receptions were like this. It’s 9:30pm I think they are finally leaving…onto the banquet!!

It is odd that Princess Amalia didn't attend the wedding ceremony, but is going to the evening reception.

It is odd that Princess Amalia didn't attend the wedding ceremony, but is going to the evening reception.
No idea if it's true, but I've read on Twitter that each royal family got two seats each at the ceremony.

I think that the reception has many more guests than the ceremony, where seats seemed to be restricted. Probably only two guests from each country could be seated at the ceremony.

It seems that the Dutch photographer stationed himself in front of the Dutch trio's hotel, where the Swedish and Liechtenstein's also seemed to stay. So far, no pictures of other royals at the reception?:ermm:

This wedding and the British coronation has been showing us how these royals will show up to future royal events. Choosing between spouse and heir, or bring both, monarchs seated with and separately from their children, only present for one event of multiple, people of three different generations, emeritus too. What other combinations are there?

Last edited:
More fireworks than at New Year's Eve!

:previous:
I see people arriving for the Banquet!

Last edited:
So far no photos from Mary, Elisabeth or Kate :sad:

The wedding was lovely but very "instagram ready" I would say. Los of iconic photo moments....maybe too many? Not sure yet.

But lovely for the couple to have such a special day

Back
Top Bottom