Counts Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Countess Athena, News Part 1: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So are university graduations more low key? No cap or gown. Or is that a later ceremony?
I saw Nikolai's girlfriend post similar photos when she finished a few days back.
Beside maybe Oxford or Cambridge, no one has to wear caps or gowns at their graduation in Europe. Most people discuss their thesis wearing a blazer or a suit.

Nikolai advertising IWC Schaffhausen.

Beside maybe Oxford or Cambridge, no one has to wear caps or gowns at their graduation in Europe. Most people discuss their thesis wearing a blazer or a suit.
As a european, I have to respectfully disagree. I graduated wearing cap and gown! And my university is not the only one in Romania where this is done

So are university graduations more low key? No cap or gown. Or is that a later ceremony?
I saw Nikolai's girlfriend post similar photos when she finished a few days back.
I haven't seen the photos, but my understanding is that they were not photos of her graduation properly, but rather of her final Master's Thesis defense (a.k.a. the final oral public exam for the degree). Normally you are not required to wear academic robes for exams, except in Cambridge or Oxford probably.

The person who referenced the pictures must have confused the defense with graduation, but they are not the same,

Indeed it is! Great photos and such an heartwarming idea!

Very nice that he can use the Chateau of grandmother, year after year.
The post was excellent

Count Félix has a birthday and turns 22 today.
Félix celebrates his birthday at Château de Cayx, in France, with his family.
A photo of Félix with his brothers was released by the royal house.

Nikolai for Euroman DK magazine
"The front page is adorned by Count Nikolai, who in a big, exclusive interview talks about his style icon of a grandfather, good etiquette and a well-meaning dress advice from his father."

Nikolai for Euroman DK magazine
"The front page is adorned by Count Nikolai, who in a big, exclusive interview talks about his style icon of a grandfather, good etiquette and a well-meaning dress advice from his father."
I wonder will they ever stop using his title on the cover of these magazines. I also wonder if that is what he wants or if the magazine dictates it. It really cheapens the integrity of his career and his title. I question whether he would be getting all of these covers without his name. I also feel the interviews are mundane, reserve, and repetitive. There’s always something referring back to the family, you never really get a feel of who Nikolai is.

He watched his girlfriend on the catwalk and gave a few words

"- Super beautiful, I'm so proud of her. It was super fantastic to witness, says Nikolai to SE and HØR after the show.
Count Nikolai has just finished his studies, but his future plans are not yet fixed, he says.
- I don't know yet, I think I have to go out and find out what is going to happen. I'm keeping my options open, anyway.
Whether abroad can be part of Count Nikolai's future is certainly not out of the question, but a Danish adventure is not off the drawing board.
- Both yes and no. I haven't actually decided on anything yet. So it can easily be - it can also easily be, it just stays here in Denmark"

Nikolai and his girlfriend Benedikte attended another fashion show in Copenhagen today, August 7:

He watched his girlfriend on the catwalk and gave a few words

"- Super beautiful, I'm so proud of her. It was super fantastic to witness, says Nikolai to SE and HØR after the show.
Count Nikolai has just finished his studies, but his future plans are not yet fixed, he says.
- I don't know yet, I think I have to go out and find out what is going to happen. I'm keeping my options open, anyway.
Whether abroad can be part of Count Nikolai's future is certainly not out of the question, but a Danish adventure is not off the drawing board.
- Both yes and no. I haven't actually decided on anything yet. So it can easily be - it can also easily be, it just stays here in Denmark"
It doesn’t sound as if he is in a hurry. Hopefully he finds a purpose in life.

"Now we have had a locked path at CBS for the last five years, so now we have to see what will happen afterwards.
Previously, however, Nikolai stated to Australian G.Q.
that he would like something with "flexibility" and "room to travel quite a bit"."

Back
Top Bottom