Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always thought that as much as Char looks like Caro, there is something DISTINCTLY Stefano about her, and of course Andrea resembles his father quite a bit. However, Pierre is Stefano's doppleganger or something. He is COMPLETELY his father. I don't see any of Caroline in him at all.

I've always thought that as much as Char looks like Caro, there is something DISTINCTLY Stefano about her, and of course Andrea resembles his father quite a bit. However, Pierre is Stefano's doppleganger or something. He is COMPLETELY his father. I don't see any of Caroline in him at all.

Charlotte looks VERY much like Stefano, I completely agree. The structure of her face and head are almost totally him, as are a great many of her expressions. Of course, this doesn't stop her from looking astonishingly like Caroline sometimes, but she's always at least half-Stefano to me.

I think Charlotte Casiraghi looks like both parents.

She gets her dark completion and eyebrows from the Grimaldi line. I think Charlotte looks like her paternal great-grandmother, Princess Charlotte and beautiful grand mother, Princess Grace.
BTW Princess Charlotte was beautiful and a free spirit.:);):)

Thanks a lot for posting Julliette:flowers:In the third pic she gave the photographer the evil eye!:photo:
I didn't like the dress btw.

Charlotte is in the cover of Semana.es, if someone wants to post it.

She looks gorgeous but she's doing something-that-shall-not-be-named-because-we-can't-talk-about-here in the second pic with Alex that's really turning me off. :whistling: She just has such beautiful skin...:bang:

She looks nice in the pics because of her gorgeous face. But I don't really like the dress, and that posture! :sad:

Lovely appearance! I liked her dress but not the crayon and that posture of course..
The crayon could have been a darker color.. a bit to burgundy but not exactly burgundy.
Was it the day of the premiere, where she had worn that beige coat?
I mean, was this the inside outfit?:flowers:

Lovely appearance! I liked her dress but not the crayon and that posture of course..
The crayon could have been a darker color.. a bit to burgundy but not exactly burgundy.
Was it the day of the premiere, where she had worn that beige coat?
I mean, was this the inside outfit?:flowers:

Yes, this was the outfit underneath the coat :flowers: I loved that coat...

I PRAY that beautiful Charlotte stops smoking someday.I mean,Alex smokes,so do Caroline,Pierre,Andrea,almost all her friends...it must be nearly a social requirement in their set.YUCK

^Many people in Europe - especially southern Europe - smoke. And in a way it is sort of a "social requirement" but more so of a cultural aspect. Europe definitely doesn't hold a stigma on smoking like they do in North America. Sometimes, it's even considered "chic" to smoke. If we understood the context then I don't think we would judge or comment on it at length.
But curiously enough, she doesn't seem to possess any of the effects of smoking! Her skin and teeth look radiant! Very good genes (and luck!)!

^I understand what you're getting at and I definitely understand the cultural aspect (at least so far as my French prof. has explained it to me:flowers:) but the reason I comment on it is because it is dangerous. That's not random conjecture, it's a proven fact that smoking causes serious health problems, cancer among them. Yeah, she's got good genes, but look at how aged Caroline and Stephanie look most of the time. That's most certainly due to smoking (and also too much sun). I'm sorry to go off on a tangent, I don't mean to come across snooty or judgmental. Charlotte is a beautiful girl, but she looks so unattractive when she smokes. :sad: And those "good genes" will not hold out forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Charlotte is one of a handful of women who looks even more stunning without makeup. She has perfect skin and such a charm to her look.She didn't need to pile on layers of makeup for that event.

I think Charlotte is one of a handful of women who looks even more stunning without makeup. She has perfect skin and such a charm to her look.She didn't need to pile on layers of makeup for that event.

That's a little bit absurd. I could name dozens of them. Nearly every girl of 23 looks better without make up than with it.

I don't think so many of us look great with nothing on the face.
She has much uh charisma,I think that is what she is meaning. real beauty. Secure in how she is.

Well, I see hundreds of girls who look great with nothing on their faces around the university district every day. I don't think that Charlotte is more secure than them.
In fact, I'm not so sure that a girl who worries so much about being thin can be considered a secure person.
She is pretty? Yes, she is. She has a beautiful face? Yes, she does. But I can't understand how these things give anyone a clue about her personality. We have no idea whether she has a strong personality or not.

Jabuka!! The girl in your picture is really pretty!! Who is she?:ROFLMAO:I guess she is a model? !

That was Ruslana Korshunova,she died two years ago :sad:.I am looking exactly like her.:ermm::flowers:.

Well, I see hundreds of girls who look great with nothing on their faces around the university district every day. I don't think that Charlotte is more secure than them.
In fact, I'm not so sure that a girl who worries so much about being thin can be considered a secure person.
She is pretty? Yes, she is. She has a beautiful face? Yes, she does. But I can't understand how these things give anyone a clue about her personality. We have no idea whether she has a strong personality or not.

I do not want to argue with you..:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom