Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ I might need to have my eyes checked..:online2lo But that's me,i always pay attention to details and not to the most striking things.

flowerpower i think that nature knows better and although Charlotte is the only child among her three siblings with dark brown hair and green-eyed as Andrea,Pierre and Alexandra have blue eyes(i think,i'm not really sure:)) she looks fantastically beautiful.Furthermore we saw that she dyed her hair black last winter which is even darker so i don't think she would want it anyway.It's a weird question indeed:ermm:

edit: has anyone ever seen this photo? 81966720 | RDuJour
do you know when was it taken? source: rdujour celebrity style file

That photo was taken sept. 2007 at a Diane von Furstenburg party in London

^Char's eyes are more grey, with just a hint of blue, than green. Sometimes a certain lighting will cast the eyes more blue than grey, but generally, grey is the dominant color. Andrea and Pierre have grey eyes too. I don't know about Alex. I don't remember.
I love Charlotte with her natural brown hair. She's OK with the black hair, though. I agree that blonde might be the wrong choice for her skin tone. But maybe not...... Andrea has a very similar skintone, and he looks good when his hair is very sun streaked. I guess for Charlotte, some kind of blonde, like maybe a honey blonde, would be pretty. Platinum blonde would be terrible though!:lol:
Grey eyes tend to change colour with lighting. In some lights they can appear blue, in others green and in other a more turquoise colour. Here's the link to the Wikipedia section about grey eyes. But I do think all of the Casiraghis have grey eyes. None of them seem to have blue eyes like their mother, that's for sure. I think they inherited them from their father. Stefano always seemed (to me) to have grey eyes rather than blue ones. And Alex seems to have the kind of baby blue/light blue colour of her father as well. In some ways it's a shame because Caroline and Stephanie do both have beautiful blue eyes (Stephanie's are more of a brilliant blue, Caroline's an ice blue) but at the same time, all of Caroline's children have beautiful eyes in their own right. And I'm going to give myself a clap, for devoting an entire post to eyes. :clap: :ROFLMAO:

Did you realise that indeed!Charlotte had blonde hair when she was a child!Like her brothers...since she had became teenager she hadn't any more

Did you realise that indeed!Charlotte had blonde hair when she was a child!Like her brothers...since she had became teenager she hadn't any more
I was going to say that. In this photo when Pierre was born (Charlotte was one), you can tell that she has blond hair but in this photo when she was born, you can definitely tell she was born with dark hair (as most babies are). However, there is the possibility that her hair darkened back over time. Certainly, by the time she was about three it was more of a honey blond and by the time she was four it was brown again. There were some times where Charlotte's hair looked lighter but it was still definitely brown. It gradually got darker over the years though. By the time she was about ten, she had pretty dark hair.

I was going to say that. In this photo when Pierre was born (Charlotte was one), you can tell that she has blond hair but in this photo when she was born, you can definitely tell she was born with dark hair (as most babies are). However, there is the possibility that her hair darkened back over time. Certainly, by the time she was about three it was more of a honey blond and by the time she was four it was brown again. There were some times where Charlotte's hair looked lighter but it was still definitely brown. It gradually got darker over the years though. By the time she was about ten, she had pretty dark hair.

Charlotte was born blond, and as a child she was blond (dark blond but blond). Her mother was born brown and has always been brown.

I'm sure that we have a look at Charlotte's pics blog (Charlotte Marie Pomeline we can find a lot of pictures at Saint-Raemy, and before, where she is dark blond.

I'd call that more light brown than dark blond but okay. :ermm:

If Charlotte hair has blond? Like Princess Grace … In my opinion she is not the blond style, the brown hair contrast beautifully with her blue/green eyes.

There is so much comparison with Princess Grace know you have this blond hair picture of Charlotte what do you think ?

Charlotte Blond Hair

In the left picture she reminds me a bit of model Doutzen Kroes. The right pic is really hideous :ROFLMAO:

Eww, please no blonde for Charlotte.

^^ Doutzen does it better. :ROFLMAO:

Didn't look at that photo before but uh... no, sorry :ermm: Charlotte doesn't look great with blond hair. Maybe a darker blond but I don't think so. :ermm:

I really don't get society's obsession with blonde hair. Charlotte looks great as a brunette, why do we need to make her blonde?

^I agree,every woman has her own unique type.I like her natural color best but as CasiraghiTrio said she's fine with black hair too.

*Doutzen Kroes is a goddess!

If you want to make her blonde, why platinum blonde? :eek: Try a lesser blonde like honey blonde. Of course her natural brown is best. Someone, I think kastalia pointed out before that nature knows best. I used to highlight my hair, but not now. I want to enjoy my natural color (dark blonde) as long as I can before the fight against the greys starts. :lol:

Sorry? That is her natural nose. It has always been like that.

She is every day more and more close to her mother physicall features. maybe she has Stephano Casiraghi's nose, but she is almost 100% Caroline! :)

Vanesa.

Thank you ladyaromanov for your sharing of pictures. She's a wonderful lady. I really appreciated your portraits. They are to die for. Keep bringing us some more. I love collecting anything Royal and beautiful. You have a keen eye. Thanks.

Just found Charlotte´s Gucci sandals at styledrops!! The ones she wore at the Formula 1 at Montecarlo. They´re absolutely gorgeous!!

Charlotte has an Irish nose. She is a Kelly afterall. What she is missing is the freckles that usually go with it. Very common in the U.S. due to all the Americans of Irish descent.

Thank you ladyromanov:flowers:
:neutral:Why do i still believe that she looks like Stefano(?) If someone see Char on the street he will think that she is Italian, well, at least me.

At first sight she looks just like her mother, but she also resembles her father a lot - I think it are the eyes/eyebrows and a certain facial expression that reminds me of him. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom