Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 2: Aug.2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was pretty rough. Hopefully Charles children turn out okay. There has been some intergenerational trauma passed on.

As for Jane, they all got married young. Weren’t really prepared for much else. Not educated. No real career prospects.

The Earl seems pretty messed up, 3rd divorce, I hope he manages to move on from the demons he has described in his book. But I would not be surprised if wife Nr. 4 is already in the making, plus more children.
I doubt anyone would be surprised. With his history, I would say it’s inevitable.

Lady Amelia attended the NOYZ x Harrods launch party in London yesterday, June 11:

** Pic **

If the reports are true then its Cat Jarman. She, Charles and Richard Coles have a podcast that comes out very Wednesday called The Rabbit Hole Detectives, each gets 15 mins to explain the history of a topic they were assigned the previous week, everything from toothpaste to boarding schools. They all have been longtime friends.

Here she is in the middle.
View attachment 303935

Seems you are correct. The Earl was photographed sharing intimate embraces with Dr. Jarman.
Talk about moving on quickly!

The Earl seems pretty messed up, 3rd divorce, I hope he manages to move on from the demons he has described in his book. But I would not be surprised if wife Nr. 4 is already in the making, plus more children.
Since this divorce took place after/during therapy, it could also be that the therapy changed him to much or that they just found out they were not compatible anymore. Just trying to give another viewpoint ;).

Aside from this, it is sad news for all parties involved.

That's a reasonable take. Privilege doesn't erase trauma and therapy should be viewed as an opportunity for growth.

Back
Top Bottom