Princess Madeleine, Chris O’Neill & their children moving to Sweden

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know...I really hope they stay put in Sweden. They tried London already, yet they moved. Chris seems to be a man of contradictions. Years ago he down played Florida. He complained about the weather, the cost...etc Yet they have lived there for a few years. Who knows!
I agree. Every time the Madeleine family thread pops up here you know it's because once again the O'Neills are moving or considering a move or postponing a move etc.

If I am bored reading about them imagine how their poor children feel.😕

Expressen has contacted Margareta Thorgren and asked that it's a big weekend for the royal family, Nicolas has turned nine and the Queen's 80th birthday has been celebrated but Chris O'Neill is missing.
Margareta Thorgren:
- The family is about to move to Sweden and that means that it is quite a big move, a maneuver, to move when you have lived abroad for so many years. Therefore, the family moves with household goods in stages. Chris will come a few days later, simply because there are a lot of logistics with a big move.

Out of interest, is there any property somewhere owned by the SRF or the King that is an obvious potential residence for Madeleine and her family?

Svensk Damtidning writes that in Stockholm's social circles, there has been a rumor that Madeleine and her family want to live in Villa Loviseberg, a 1860s house in Ulriksdal Palace park. The royal family's close friends Hans Eric and Eva Benita Brodin sold the villa in 2021 and it's now owned by the National Property Board.
That seems to be just a rumor. Instead, it the Royal Stables will be the family's new home, also confirmed by Margareta Thorgren.
- Yes, they will live in the Royal Stables. Nowhere else.
Chris comes to Sweden next week.
Svensk Damtidning's editor-in-chief Johan T Lindwall said at TV4, that Madeleine will be forced to take responsibility, where she will do official assignments and be seen in her various organizations to a much greater extent than in the USA. We will see a very diligent Madeleine, Lindwall is convinced of that. There will be demands on her now. Madeleine thinks it's very difficult with attention and the publicity, but now that she's moved home, she won't have any excuses not to step in and take official assignments. If she doesn't do it in the autumn, it will look very strange.

I love Villa Loviseberg, it is beautiful and in a great location, but I have always thought it isn't Madeleine and Chris's style at all.

Expressen writes that the "for sale" sign is still outside Madeleine and Chris's house in Pinecrest.

In April, Madeleine and Chris had finally found a buyer, after lowering the price a few times from around SEK 80 million to around SEK 73 million. But there are still question marks about how the sale of the 700 m2 house is going.
In Pinecrest, where the family's house is secluded behind high hedges and surrounded by palm trees and greenery, the "for sale" sign remains in the ditch outside the house. On the brokerage sites, the house is listed as "pending" - i.e. a sale that has not yet been completed.
When Expressen visits broker Judy Zeder's office, an assistant tells that Zeder does not want to answer questions about how close or far the deal is to closing.
- She can't say anything at all about it, she doesn't want to get into trouble, says Zeder's assistant.

Margareta Thorgren confirmed to Expressen, that Chris has arrived to Sweden. Expressen thinks that the move has now completed. We will see if that is true or if Chris has to go to Miami again.

The house has now been marked as “sold”. It was sold for $6,500,000 USD. Which is over 3 million more than they purchased it for in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom