A Girl for Hussein and Rajwa - Iman: August 3, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rajwa looks very well and Hussein could not be prouder as they leave the hospital with their newborn daughter.
I'm having flashbacks to when William and Catherine left the hospital with George 11 years ago.

New photos of Hussein and Rajwa with their daughter.

Awww 🥰 those are the images I was expecting first! Congratulations, they look very happy and bestowed by their little bundle of joy!

I was thinking the same about Rajwa. Anyway she is glowing and looks wonderful and relaxed amid quite a mob scene outside the hospital...unlike anything I have ever seen for a Royal birth!😳

Because Rajwa and Hussein left the hospital 4 days after the birth, Rajwa possibly had a c-section.
She may of, but it's not uncommon for first time mothers to stay a little while longer in hospital. You also tend to stay in hospital for 3-4 days if you had been induced too, especially if it was your first.

The video and photos are so precious - CP Hussein and Princess Rajwa look glowing!

I think the little girl should be called Lisa in honour of Q Noor.

She may of, but it's not uncommon for first time mothers to stay a little while longer in hospital. You also tend to stay in hospital for 3-4 days if you had been induced too, especially if it was your first.

The video and photos are so precious - CP Hussein and Princess Rajwa look glowing!

Yes I know it’s still possible that Rajwa gave birth to Iman naturally. For example, Queen Mathilde gave birth naturally to Gabriel and Emmanuel (as well as possibly Eleonore) and she did not leave the hospital until 4 and 6 days later respectively. Princess Madeleine also gave birth naturally to Leonore and did not leave the hospital until 3 or 4 days later.

Princess Rajwa looks happy to be going home to relax, and she does look tired too. Is her first baby so who knows if she needed to stay longer to make sure she was ready to return home.

I think the little girl should be called Lisa in honour of Q Noor.

Lisa is a lovely name but I believe Queen Noor keeps her distance from her stepson's family since her son tried to do a coup on his half-brother, King Abdullah. Her social media has no mention of anything related to King Abdullah and Queen Rania's family nor even congratulations on the weeding.

That family drama caused by Noor's son should be in the Jordanian thread old news from years ago. I don't even remember is Noor was at Hussein and Rawja's wedding?

Lisa is a lovely name but I believe Queen Noor keeps her distance from her stepson's family since her son tried to do a coup on his half-brother, King Abdullah. Her social media has no mention of anything related to King Abdullah and Queen Rania's family nor even congratulations on the weeding.

That family drama caused by Noor's son should be in the Jordanian thread old news from years ago. I don't even remember is Noor was at Hussein and Rawja's wedding?
I do not think Noor was there at their wedding.

If the princess had a C-section it would certainly explain why she did not appear on camera or photos with the rest of the family the day that little Iman was born.

The same thing happened with HGD Stephanie of Lux when she had Prince Charles, who was born on a Sunday a.m. Stephanie wasn't photographed with her newborn until two days later.

Last edited:
I don’t think we can assume anything about the type of birth Rajwa had based on her hospital stay or not being in photos on day 1.

I had my three children vaginally and would not have been camera ready that day at all lol. A 3-4 day stay in hospital is perfectly normal in some countries, particularly for first time mothers if they are establishing breastfeeding.

Regardless, they look deliriously happy and in love with their precious daughter!

She wasn't and as far as i remember the relationship between Queen Noor and King Hussein and Queen Rania hasn't been good since the death of King Hussein.
And should not one of her granddaughters named Lisa (if there isn't alread one, don't know much about her grandchildren and how many there are)

She wasn't and as far as i remember the relationship between Queen Noor and King Hussein and Queen Rania hasn't been good since the death of King Hussein.
And should not one of her granddaughters named Lisa (if there isn't alread one, don't know much about her grandchildren and how many there are)
1.Lisa is a diminutive from Elizabeth.
2.It's not a name from a Muslim tradition.

P.S. CP Hussein has definitely a strong bond with his sister Iman giving that he named his daughter after her; if they were Christians, he would definitely asked her to be a godmother to her niece.

I remember a sweet story that Queen Rania told at the time of Iman's wedding that demonstrates how close Iman and Hussein are. Rania said that whenever she gave her daughter candy as a child, she would always ask for "one more for Hussein".💞

Is it possible that Princess Iman's eventual son will be named Hussein Thermiotis?:winkiss:

That is the sweetest pic! The King and Queen are loving their new role as grandparents

Their eventual second daughter may be named Muna :D

And I think King Abdullah's children's favourite uncle is Prince Faisal - he is after all King's only full brother and there is little age difference between them = closest bond.

Back
Top Bottom