Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 4: September 2019 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect in these Tragic days in Brussels . She wears a Collar and a Sash.

That gown does my favorite queen no favors at all. Thankfully she is such a naturally regal and radiant woman that she glows, and overcomes the ugliness of it.:whistling:

And I so much admire her for choosing not to wear a tiara at this particular gala event, due to the recent terror tragedy.

Another lacklustre gown on the queen , are we allowed to guess who's the designer :hiding::hiding:

Pass for me. Looks like something that someone 15 years her senior would wear. I had to look up Queen Mathilde's age - she's 50 - far too young to be dressing like her mother-in-law

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the outfit, what worries me is the Fabiolesque hair.

I dislike the design of the dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the outfit, what worries me is the Fabiolesque hair.

Yes and its a hairstyle that suits Mathilde,the dress however is not a favourite of mine.

I will sit alone in my iglo but I actually like it? :hiding:

The dress is a design by Armani, albeit from an older collection (according to UFO no more).

Last edited:
I think the dress is fine but I want to see it's in a deep jewelled colour and full length.

The trouser suit is very lovely. A warm shade with a richness to the material that makes it glow. I assume it’s velvet.

Queen Mathilde wore her red Dries van Noten suit again for a dinner at Laeken Castle this evening:

** instagram post ** November 2022 **

I was just thinking about this suit the other day in regards to "great colors for her". I love this thing!

(Still want to see her wearing it for Valentine's Day, just because.)

HM looks amazing in the red suit.

But even when Mathilde wears something that is totally wrong for her-and she often does- I never look at her without thinking to myself "there goes THE QUEEN."

She is so naturally regal no matter what she wears.;)

Last edited:
She wore that dress during the French State visit back in 2018 if i remember well ...

She wore that dress during the French State visit back in 2018 if i remember well ...

Yes, it's the same Armani Privé, one of her best.

She looks amazing. The dress is classic, timeless, and elegant.

A stunning appearance by the queen last night at the Bellevue Palace in Berlin.

Back to back stunningly elegant appearances from Queen Mathilde! She looks amazing.?

She looks amazing. The dress is classic, timeless, and elegant.
Well her daywear may have been a bit of a dogs breakfast, but her gala wear in spot on. The looks the very epitome of regal grace and style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom