Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 4: September 2019 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen has looked amazing in this state visit, both the burgundy and the red dress fit her marvelously!

Last edited by a moderator:
The dark red Armani dress is my favorite so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Mathilde wore her red Dries van Noten suit again for a dinner at Laeken Castle this evening:

** instagram post ** November 2022 **

The Queen looking nothing short of spectacular tonight in Armani Privé!!!

The Queen's look for the Christmas reception. Coat by Dries Van Noten.
Queen Mathilde is one of those lucky people that seem to be able to wear both blue and yellow based reds. They positively light her up!

Her fire engine velvet trouser suit is wonderful and she looks positively luminous, elegant and, most important of all, not at all stuffy.

Her beautiful sparkly red gown is an entirely different animal. The colour looks divine on her and the design, while being both elegant and regal, still hints at a sexy lady with it's off one shoulder style and fit and flare design. Mathilde wears it with the same comfort one would expect for a favourite pair of old jeans. It is total her, and she is rocking cool, elegant and just a little sexy.

Now the gorgeous Armani Privé deep burgundy gown is so stylish and elegant it should be preserved in a vacuum showcase for years of drooling over glorious gowns, preferable after Mathilde has finished slaying us in the aisles with it. She is perfection from her hairstyle, jewellery and accessories.

Last, but not least, is the gorgeous, embroidered beige/bronze evening coatdress which, in these cooler days, looks both elegant, appropriate for the occasion and very Mathilde, doing her part to ensure the Christmas photo looks like it should, a real family affair where they all look their individual selves.
[ . . . ]

But even when Mathilde wears something that is totally wrong for her-and she often does- I never look at her without thinking to myself "there goes THE QUEEN."

She is so naturally regal no matter what she wears.;)
And that, in the final analysis, is the basis of her very own special magic.

Time to close this thread. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom