Queen Letizia Jewels, 2: Jan. 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do think Sofía has selected a few pieces (these earrings, the dove rubies...) as her own "joyas de pasar" for the next generation.
Hopefully this is the case and the best jewels will remain in the main line.
Queen Sofia has some really lovely additions ,Letizia not so much bar earrings.

We don't really know what each of them have because both of them wear a small part of their collections. But it's not true that Letizia has no jewels except for earrings. She's got brooches, lots of bracelets, some rings and necklaces and at least a new tiara. She just rarely wears any jewels except for earrings, she owns much more stuff (as does Sofía)

I do think Sofía has selected a few pieces (these earrings, the dove rubies...) as her own "joyas de pasar" for the next generation.
My guess is that Sofia runs a pretty open-vault policy with Letizia. L is probably free to wear most items of jewellery Sofia has access to.

Sofia may have passed all her jewels into the Spanish royal jewel vault - neither of her daughters have use for jewels and better for them all to stay with the royal family

My guess is that Sofia runs a pretty open-vault policy with Letizia. L is probably free to wear most items of jewellery Sofia has access to.
I'd imagine that over her 60+ years in Spain that vault collection is quite impressive!

In April, Queen Letizia debuted two pairs of small gold and diamond earrings by Barbara Goenaga, a Spanish actress who designs jewelry.

Those are not very noticeable earrings and are more suited to more casual events.

Back
Top Bottom