Princess Sofia of Sweden Jewels 2: 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to see the emeralds back, they look beautiful!

Putting the jewellers (whatever you call them) at work lately! She has shown it's possibilities a lot lately. Makes me wonder how it would look with a citrine stone for example.

The emerals seem to look much better now the shape has changed but it's such a far away picture, I can't really tell all that much.

So at least we know the jewels can be changed about relatively easily.

I like the current setting, I must say. Less a coronet and more a halo.

the tiara looks lovely in the new setting. it is also nice to see it with pearls, which is my favourite combination (although the emeralds look rather lovely with this green dress). sofia looked stunning at these nobels.

I couldn’t agree more. The circlet base was just hard to wear. This suits her so much better. We have seen three different ways to wear it and I can say the new base improves all three drastically. It makes this tiara extremely versatile. What a fabulous gift for her!! Somebody put a lot of thought into it. I do wonder where she got the pearls. Another gift, maybe? Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
When I saw it the first time with just the diamonds, it looked like snowflakes so my default name for it is the Snowflake Halo. Seeing the added pearls variation and then the emeralds was a wonderful surprise.

This setting is perfect. The halo style suits her really well. Probably why I love the small cut steel on her, it has a similar feel on her.

But ugh the spearmints are back. Wish she kept to the pearls or diamonds.

The new one is better than the original setting but I'm just not sure about the halo style, there is something wrong to me. Nice to see an interchangeable tiara with 3 version! I am imagining this tiara with other stones:ROFLMAO:

Now that we know the new bade works, can't wait to see it she gets some new coloured stones for the tiara in addition yo the pearls and emeralds: rubies, sapphires, aquamarines.....

:previous:
Yes rubies please with Sofia wearing a deep muted Chinese red velvet gown with long sleeves with tiny buttons, sweetheart neckline and floor length.?

Now that we know the new bade works, can't wait to see it she gets some new coloured stones for the tiara in addition yo the pearls and emeralds: rubies, sapphires, aquamarines.....
Quite keen to see sapphires as well as she is unlikely to ever get bear the Leuchtenberg Sapphire parure5

:previous:
Yes I really agree with you about the sapphires for they would go with her eyes, she has such beautiful eyes I think, if not mistaken they are blueish green with her dark hair they really stand out. Sapphires would be lovely on her with diamond and sapphire earrings to match.....think they would hire us to be their jeweler for we have great ideas here.....

Oh yes rubies would be amazing! Citrine, peridot, tourmaline, amber, sapphires etc. She can go all the way. I think even a stone like opal would be an absolute headturner.

Oh yes the right color of opals would be stunning!

LaRae

Tiaras worn by Sofia this far

Her wedding tiara (emerald since 2015, pearls since 2017, with no pendents since 2017)
Small cut steel tiara (since 2016)
4 button tiara (since 2016)
6 button tiara (since 2017)
Amethyst tiara (since 2017)

I have to admit she took the beautiful but hard to wear Amethyst tiara, and made it her own. With the right colour and style gown and the right hairstyle, she aced it.

$925? Hope it was an early Christmas present?

I really like the pearl version.

LaRae

this tiara is so abysmal compared to the other tiaras that are circulated within the family.

I really like the pearl version as well. Would love to see a good closeup of it. It suits her.

Princess Sofia looks good tonight! I love the cream color up against her pretty skin and dark hair. Stunning! Pretty earrings, too. Her tiara in any form to me looks so much better since they have adjusted/corrected that base. But I would have to say I think the pearls are the best. They give it some height. But all of the ways to wear it are so clever. It makes it convertible and so much more versatile. I wonder where the King and Queen came up with the design. Someone put a lot of thought into it to make it convertible. I would love to know how all that came about and if Sofia had any input.

Last edited:
I do like the diamond version very quite well....my least favorite is the emerald. I have never cared for the color of those on her tiara.

LaRae

Back
Top Bottom