Willem-Alexander, Máxima and Family, General News 5: Aug 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found from TT News Agency this photo of queen Maxima getting aboard Valentino's luxury yacht
Pic

The Vanitatis article isn't 100% correct on the details. As it seems the King and at least Alexia was also present.

Swipe the link for more pics

Thanks Alisa! In that case I will have to eat my own words as it could not have been on the same day the King was attending the pre-Olympic ceremony. A good lesson not to myself to take a step back and resist the temptation to conclude things in haste.

Ah, at least the Queen knows where her priorities are.

Although indeed she will be at the Olympics a lot of days, the optics are simply not great. Esp. combined with her absence from the MH17 remembrance and esp. as this jetset image is one of the reasons why their popularity has tanked as much as it did.

I really wish they would hire more competent PR people at the palace - and listen to them.
The Princess of Orange's absence from the MH17 remembrance is even more worrying ,she's the future Dutch Monarch and should have been at her fathers side.

Photos of the Dutch Royal Family on vacation in Greece.

Máxima was a weekend in Saint Tropez with friends.

It seems one of the ladies on the boat -without the sunglasses- could be her friend Janneke Dreesmann-Beerkens. Married into the billionaire Dreesmann family, lawyer, boardmember of the Stedelijk Museum of Amsterdam and mother of 6. She and her husband Marc are one of the neighbours in Greece and Amalia is living in one of their properties in Amsterdam.

She and her husband are living in Brasschaat, near Antwerp. Many rich Dutch people do for tax reasons.

I do not recognise the other one, with the sun glasses. Could it be her Argentine friend Samantha Deane, Bss Rengers married into the Dutch noble Van Welderen family - with a new hair colour?

Can’t blame her for going south, the weather has been awful. And as these photos will not be published in the Netherlands, they will have little effect on her image at home.

Last edited:
Why won't they published in Netherland? Man could not get this newspaper there? And why would be this bad for her image? Other women can make also such trips, why could not she make this?

Back
Top Bottom