The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't it the same suit she was wearing with the turtleneck to see Mr. Cook?

It was. I have no issues with the repeated suit, it is a good "neutral" suit and can be reworn many times.

It was. I have no issues with the repeated suit, it is a good "neutral" suit and can be reworn many times.

This blouse is much better, but Catherine is already so long and lean I think pinstripes are a bit superfluous on her. Or perhaps she needs finer, subtler ones.

:previous:
A nice casual look, perfect for the occasion.

That's really lovely and perfect for early autumn.
The colours also work very well.

Very nice fall look. A much needed departure from her usual style. Great choice :flowers:

I wanted to like her last suit but it needed tailoring, looked way too big on her.

I'm very surprised about Catherine's recent outfits. I'm not a huge fan of the style, but I love that she's switching things up a bit.

An eye-catching look with a yellow blazer (L.K.Bennett) for the Princess of Wales in Birmingham today, October 10:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Great jacket, but I am really not a fan of this hairstyle. To me, it looks like Farah Fawcett just after she was electrocuted.

I also think the hairstyle is not consistent with the professional look the trousers and jackets portray.

Great jacket, but I am really not a fan of this hairstyle. To me, it looks like Farah Fawcett just after she was electrocuted.

I also think the hairstyle is not consistent with the professional look the trousers and jackets portray.

LOL!!! I completely agree with all of this. I love Catherine, and I love her hairstyle, but it just didn't look cohesive.

Also, I do love the yellow blazer, but I would have paired it with white instead of black. I've never liked yellow and black together. I'm really sorry, but this was my first thought:
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/p...est?cb=20210110215839&path-prefix=protagonist

Yes, in total agreement about the hair which is so distracting and lets down the overall impression. I do like the yellow jacket.

Of course Catherine is totally entitled to wear whatever she likes, and she always dresses very suitably and nicely, but i personally am just bored with trouser suits all the time; it's becoming a uniform with her. They're all just the same in different colours.

The outfit was perfectly fine but I wasn't a fan of the hairstyle.

I like the outfit. but think it would be improved if Catherine had added a scarf or necklace.

I like the yellow jacket paired with black and love the taupe dress. But I'm not crazy about her hair.

I like the yellow jacket paired with black and love the taupe dress. But I'm not crazy about her hair.

I think the hair today is much better than yesterday.

Pleased to see she’s not wearing another trouser suit and I quite like the colour, but it’s all a little bland. I actually prefer the top with the buttoned sleeves which make it more interesting, but the skirt is so very clingy which because of her lovely figure, she can make look good.

A very casual look but the blue Zara jacket is really nice.

Back
Top Bottom