The Late Princess Grace: Pictures and News Part VII

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A jubilant Grace Kelly dances in a conga line during Elizabeth Taylor's 40th birthday party (1972)

Profimedia

when and where was this pic taken?

Does anyone know when and where this photo was taken, i would love to know what year this was and which event?

Thanks in advance, sorry if this is a reposted pic.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2lxdrit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I could research but by now i just only can say you that it was between 1965 to 1969 (I know it for her hairlook, style and weight).

I don't know but Prince Rainer looks ticked!!!

problem viewing pics on s3.amazonaws

Hi, i have 2 computers running ie8 and firefox and neither of them can view the pics posted on s3.amazonaws, is it just me or is it only o/s safari users that can see them?

Caroline looks so much like her daughter there!
Nice pic, thanks Sensibility :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm what an interesting expression she's wearing in the photo with JFK.

Grace in New York A portrait of elegance
The Huffington Post
Grace still maintained her elegance at this age-although with the weight gain she does look a bit matronly-In her youth red was never her colour- but it does symbolize the theater. Grace does appear to look worn a bit worn down; perhaps her health was not the best in her last years that led to her stroke at the wheel.
The picture of her for Italian Vogue in 1968 is stunning and a portarit should be made of it.

Thank you posting these Ellen1908. Grace looks wonderful!!

Here two new pics of Princess Grace in 1976 talking with Princess Ira of Fÿrstenberg and Prince Christopher of Hohenlohe.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Back
Top Bottom