The Duke of Westminster and Olivia Henson - 7 June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I didn't have to work today, and could go to Chester. They've paid for floral decorations everywhere, and for people to have free ice creams! It's cloudy out, but it doesn't look like it's going to rain, and there'll probably be quite a lot of people around, especially with William going.
I'm sorry you can't do that. What a shame :( - no chance of getting some time off? Hope you can!

I wish I didn't have to work today, and could go to Chester. They've paid for floral decorations everywhere, and for people to have free ice creams! It's cloudy out, but it doesn't look like it's going to rain, and there'll probably be quite a lot of people around, especially with William going.
Pity.

It now sounds as if George will be there, and Eugenie and Jack as well. The bride will arrive in a vintage Bentley. The media are really taking a big interest in this.

Not overly keen on the hairdo, but I love the tiara and the earrings.

I don’t like the dress from what I can see of it, but the tiara is lovely and well placed on her head. Her hairdo is too severe.

Wow, what a lovely tiara! Olivia looks so beautiful. Nice dress, although I don't like the back of the dress.

“She is carrying a bouquet of flowers, picked from the Easton Hall gardens, comprising Meadow grass, Ox eye daisies, Iris, Rose, Clematis, Mock orange, Scabious, Sweet pea, Astrantia, Martagon lily and Love in a mist.” ~ Rebecca English.

I adore her bouquet!

Photos:

So the only two royals that attended were Prince William and Princess Eugenie? Interesting. I didn't even see Prince George, who was reportedly a page.

Why does it look like she's wearing black Doc Martens with her dress? Maybe the shadows around her feet and the hem of her gown are playing tricks on my eyes, but it looks like she's wearing boots. LOL

Reactions: llj
I read they’re teal velvet block heels.
You know, something blue…

Eww. There are better ways to incorporate the tradition of "something blue" in your bridal look without teal velvet block heels. Does their wedding reception have a "1990s Rave" theme?

I read they’re teal velvet block heels.
You know, something blue…
Coloured wedding shoes are becoming fashionable.

Eww. There are better ways to incorporate the tradition of "something blue" in your bridal look without teal velvet block heels. Does their wedding reception have a "1990s Rave" theme?
Each to their own, it would be a strange world if we all liked the same things

The dress was beautiful but not substantial enough to withstand walking about and walking outside in the wind
Her tiara hair and its placement were superb giving it center stage

The dress looked a bit cheap IMO, which it surely was not. The quality, fabric and esp. the lace doeesn't seem of the same level we are used to see at these kind of weddings. A pity the bride did not wear the cyclamen tiara, which is one of the more special tiaras out there.

What's inappropriate about it? It doesn't show anything vulgar.
I think it’s about everyone’s own definition. Showing one’s back, in my opinion, it’s an evening thing, and in any way not for a church service. To have the bride do it I consider vulgar. It’s not like she couldn’t afford a second dress for the party.

Again, it’s just my personal opinion. No one has to take it into account.

The dress looked a bit cheap IMO, which it surely was not. The quality, fabric and esp. the lace doeesn't seem of the same level we are used to see at these kind of weddings. A pity the bride did not wear the cyclamen tiara, which is one of the more special tiaras out there.
I am not sure how you can judge that from a photograph,

Back
Top Bottom