The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style, Part 1: March 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Duchess of Edinburgh looked wonderful in yellow at Trooping The Colour today, June 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She looks great in yellow, not a fans of the ruffle cuffs though.

I love this yellow dress on her. Just beautiful.

A great colour for her and the whole outfit with the matching hat is beautifully styled.

The duchess looks amazing ,the colours are fantastic too!

The Duchess of Edinburgh looked wonderful in yellow at Trooping The Colour today, June 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
I agree ~ and couldn’t help but wonder if it was a preemptive choice against the ‘Not My King’ protests. If so, well done!

Although I'm not a fan of yellow, Sophie looked lovely at Trooping, and absolutely glorious in pink at the Garter ceremony. Really lovely dresses both days.

Lovely summer colors and patterns in her outfit. Her style is often so effortless and elegant at the same time.🌻

Lovely outfits for both Trooping and the Garter.

The Duchess of Edinburgh casual on a new portrait released for her 25th wedding anniversary:

** Pic **

And during the Peninsula London grand opening celebrations yesterday evening:

** Pic **

Colour is really nice just not 100% on the design of the dress yet!

Very pretty. Just wish the hemline of the outer section had been a little shorter. All the accessories work well together and the updo is very nice.

Very pretty. Just wish the hemline of the outer section had been a little shorter. All the accessories work well together and the updo is very nice.
I agree. They needed to be a little closer in length. Very pretty and unique dress.

A great look for Ascot. The only thing I would change is to have the hem a tad shorter. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom