The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style, Part 1: March 2023 - July 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Edinburgh at the Cornbury House International Horse Trials yesterday, September 8:

** Full view ** Full view **

A very attractive dress.She looks very cool on a hot day but I don’t care for her choice of sandal.

The Duchess of Edinburgh met with Yasmine Sherif, Executive Director of Education Cannot Wait (ECW), today, September 12, wearing her lovely green Suzannah dress again:

** Full view ** May 2019 **

The outfit is nice but sadly Sophie's hair looks a little on the messy side ,it was an outdoor event and the weather might not have helped.

The Duchess of Edinburgh elegant in black at the funeral of President Emeritus of Italy Giorgio Napolitano in Rome today, September 26:

** Full view **

A nice elegant black look on the duchess ,the brooch is a lovely addition.

I can’t work out why I don’t like this appearance. I much prefer some of her sombre outfits she’s worn at remembrance services in the UK.

I can’t work out why I don’t like this appearance. I much prefer some of her sombre outfits she’s worn at remembrance services in the UK.

Maybe because a hat would be a finishing touch?

A horrible leather outfit and the boots do nothing either :eek:

A beautiful Me + Em dress for the Duchess of Edinburgh during her current visit to Ethiopia:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A really lovely dress on the duchess ,the pattern is beautiful.

Love the colours and especially the print.

The Duchess of Edinburgh on day 1 of a visit to Canada today, November 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

In the evening she looked lovely and elegant at a dinner in support of the Lincoln & Welland Regimental Foundation:

** Full view **

Last edited:
A very elegant look. I particularly like her hat with her hair framing her face in a flattering manner.

The silver evening gown with the mini pleats and belted in the middle makes her look very wide. Attractive military style jacket on er.The long dark blue, looks like velvet coat and hat are elegant but the too short boots and lack of gloves ruin the effect.

Not a fan of the evening dress - unless you are model sized everyone will look terrible in that dress.
I liked the navy coat and hat.

I’m not usually a fan of large print patterns as they can be overwhelming, but this is a very attractive dress and I like the way she has picked out the floral theme in her earrings. Her makeup is also very nice.

The Duchess of Edinburgh on her fourth day in Canada today, November 7:

** Full view ** Full view **

And a very lovely look in the evening:

** gallery **

Last edited:
The Duchess of Edinburgh on her fourth day in Canada today, November 7:

Sophie's hair always looks so much nicer when pulled back,another lovely appearance today!

Last edited by a moderator:
The suit is very flattering but I don’t think the neckline of the blouse works well with the jacket

A really lovely suit and colour and a nice hairstyle also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom