The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style, Part 1: March 2023 - July 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice look . However, as she’s got very fine hair, which seems to lack body, I think she should either consider a shorter, more manageable cut or style it ,rather than opting for a natural look. It does tend to spoil her overall appearance.

Really nice look . However, as she’s got very fine hair, which seems to lack body, I think she should either consider a shorter, more manageable cut or style it ,rather than opting for a natural look. It does tend to spoil her overall appearance.

I agree!
I think her short hairstyle was much more becoming than the shoulder-length style she wears now.

The Duchess of Edinburgh at Richard Atkins Primary School in Brixton today, June 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The Duchess of Edinburgh during the opening of a woodland in memory of Queen Elizabeth II at Royal Ascot Golf Club yesterday, June 8 - wearing a very lovely dress:

** Full view **

I agree. The dress is lovely, but her hairstyle is awful. She urgently needs a top hairstylist.

That is a really lovely dress. Would be interested to know the provenance.

The Duchess of Edinburgh attended The Royal Windsor Rose and Horticultural Society Show at The York Club, Windsor Great Park, today, June 10. Love the colours and the colour combination but not the busy prints:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

A nice simple and casual look for this outdoor event on the Duchess.

I like the dress and the color and maybe even the pattern, but not the bodice.

Sophie always looks so nice with her hair even slightly curled that I wonder if that's her natural texture — Louise got it from from somewhere, and Edward has always had pretty straight hair, even if he's the child of curly parents.

That’s a very attractive dress. So nice to see her in something slightly less voluminous. The colour really suits her.

I love this look from head to toe! She looks lovely in this color.

Beautiful dress! Colour and cut are great, I love the pleating.

She looks great! I love the color on her.

Black and white for the Duchess of Edinburgh today, June 15:

She opened the new office of the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) in London:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And she was invested as a Dame Grand Cross of the Order of St John by the Duke of Gloucester:

** Full/Side view ** Upper part **

I much prefer the honed, elegant appearance of the second engagement. The hairstyle is one of the main reasons why she looks so good.

Very elegant - large hats suit her.

Really lovely look on the duchess and very elegant.

Very elegant, love how the accessories gave the monochromatic look so extra gold colour.

This is a perfect outfit for the occasion. The Duchess needs to standout as she drives past the crowds lining the route. The hat and the colour of her outfit ensures she can be seen.

Love the full size hat on her. She looks great in it.

Elegant monochromatic look from the Duchess. :flowers:

She looks gorgeous. I love the cream on her. Her hat is also beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom