The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 30: July 2021 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The duchess looks lovely on this years Christmas Card photo.

The Duchess of Cambridge at the festive special "Royal Carols: Together At Christmas", wearing a Miu Miu cardigan:

** Pic **

Last edited:
I do like the cardigan but combined with the long, curly flowing locks, I find the total effect is rather ‘ little girlish’. Sorry to repeat a point I’ve made several times previously, but I just wish she’d lose a few inches off the length and ditch the sausage curls.

I think it's the Peter Pan collar at fault, not her wavy hair.

Its very very festive and it was for a Carol service.

I dislike the print.

Me too. Most of the time she gets it right. This time, she didn't. I don't like the print and it is indeed girlish as Elly already indicated.

I like Kate in red, but not this particular red print. I also like her hair darker and not with Shirley Temple curls. The soft waves look a lot nicer and mature. Jmoo.

The Duchess of Cambridge looks very festive in her Christmas sweater!

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 30: July 2021 -

Two out of the three are rather similar and too whimsical for my liking. I like the portrait with the red dress, helped by the direct pose and hand in pocket. At least one should have reflected a different aspect of a modern royal woman .

Last edited:
All three are rather similar and too whimsical for my liking. At least one should have reflected a modern royal woman.
TBH two of them look very modern - the red one and the one shoulder one. The third one has a more timeless look, but it's not like she's wearing victorian clothing.

Her hair is not flattering (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Too much blue and maybe a different coloured top might have been a better choice.

Kate looks beautiful; I love the coat!

(Although, the DM calls it 'navy'???? Must be colorblind!)

Good balance with the looser trousers and a fitted top. I agree that blue suits her very well.

She almost disappears when turning sideways. The black top is very draining for her skin color. The blue is a great color for her. Agree about the too long trousers. Not a fan of the earrings

Although I’m not a fan of the wide leg trousers that can drag along the ground, I think these trousers just avoid being a ridiculous length and avoid skimming the floor. They are beautifully tailored and are excellent for her working wardrobe. I think they look very good with the blue coat.

The Duchess of Cambridge wearing a Massimo Dutti coat again and a Iris and Ink shirt with matching skirt during a visit to Lancashire today, January 20:

I do like the colour palette a lot, and good to see that Massimo Dutti coat in use again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect model figure. Can wear clothes nicely. Adore the last two [blue & camel] coats over matching outfits. Like the wide leg trousers on her for a change. They are quite the style on the upscale runways again. Gives women a much need alternative although not all can carry them off this well. The longer length is perfect for colder weather also. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom