The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 30: July 2021 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate seems to be wearing work "uniforms" and I see her worse and worse.
All her models are repeated in different colors and she does not give enough personality to the clothes.
A not very big.

Love the outfit and colors except for the high heels look ridiculous,especially for a school visit. But really, another new coat? She should recycle or remodel

I'm glad she can wear trousers. And it's certainly more entertaining than nothing but coatdresses.

:previous: Well, to be honest, she used to wear jeggings a lot to schools, scouts and sports but, I never thought they suited her one little bit. The move to wearing actual trousers is a really good way to go and she certainly has the legs to make them look good.

I agree that the shoes were a clanger and I would have loved to see her wearing an elegant pair of neat wedge ankle boots instead. The heel height would have been irrelevant. But mixing large colour blocks is a really good move on her part and the two colours she paired are wonderful and really brings out the warmth in her colouring. Total block navy blue has always washed her out.

As to the coat . . . as long as I see her wear again this year, next year or anytime in the next decade or so, I'll be happy. I am actually enjoying Catherine's move away from the ubiquitous coat dresses as they usually looked so staid but worked a treat when she was pregnant.

My only real bugbear is the one I usually have. Long, gorgeous, shiny, ultra-feminine hair flying around all over the show. It seems almost frivolous or perhaps even vain. I wish she'd save it for a "shock and awe" style occasion.

I like this outfit. The raspberry colour looks great on her and it's not overly fussy with bows or patterns for a school visit.

My only real bugbear is the one I usually have. Long, gorgeous, shiny, ultra-feminine hair flying around all over the show. It seems almost frivolous or perhaps even vain. I wish she'd save it for a "shock and awe" style occasion.

I’m totally with you on this. I would actually prefer her to lose some of the length.

The Duchess of Cambridge paid a visit to the 'Faberge in London: Romance to Revolution' exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London today, December 2, wearing a Ralph Lauren blouse:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

The Duchess of Cambridge paid a visit to the 'Faberge in London: Romance to Revolution' exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London today, December 2, wearing a Ralph Lauren blouse:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

It might be fashion forward, but I cannot claim to be a fan of the top; she really can do so much better.

Is it just me or the pattern of her top looks like batik.

It might be fashion forward, but I cannot claim to be a fan of the top; she really can do so much better.

Agree and I'm not fan either of that top.

I like the top; I've always liked paisley, and the colors suit Kate.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 30: July 2021 -

I don’t think the top is an attractive look for the Duchess. I am not a great fan of the Paisley patterning when it appears with such strong colours- it can dominate the wearer, which it does here.

Last edited:
I like the colors, but I’m not a big fan of paisley.

I like the top; I've always liked paisley, and the colors suit Kate.

I like it too and the jewel tones seem suited for today's visit to the V&A museum.

The Duchess of Cambridge on this year's Christmas card photo (photo taken in Jordan earlier this year):

** Pic **

Love the dress- I hope it’s still for sale somewhere.

Last edited:
I really like the dress. Wish we could see a full view.

The dress is perfect with her coloring and the background colors, brilliant!

I don't like the dress.
It is quite nice and seems to be a tribute to the 50's style. However, the dress stands out and not in a good way. Taking the lead from William, his is the quintessential summer outfit, Charlotte's pretty sundress follows that lead perfectly as indeed did the boys. But Catherine looks like she's dressed for shopping or a theme party, anything that is not summer on the beach. Sort of "One of these things is not like the other".

It is quite nice and seems to be a tribute to the 50's style. However, the dress stands out and not in a good way. Taking the lead from William, his is the quintessential summer outfit, Charlotte's pretty sundress follows that lead perfectly as indeed did the boys. But Catherine looks like she's dressed for shopping or a theme party, anything that is not summer on the beach. Sort of "One of these things is not like the other".
On the contrary, she is dressed like a Western woman in a Muslim country. Arms and legs covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom