The Chelsy Davy Thread 1: July-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paula**

Courtier
City
Lisbon
Country
Portugal
Can someone post????
I cant remember chelsy's face :(

Here she is...

Attachments

• chelsy_davy.jpg
    chelsy_davy.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,808
  • chelsy2.jpg
    chelsy2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 920
Here you go....I can't remember the sources of all of these photos. A couple were The Sun and others The Daily Mail. Please don't shoot me moderators :)

Attachments

• bostwanachelsy.jpg
    bostwanachelsy.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,532
  • chelseabeach.jpg
    chelseabeach.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,234
  • chelsybikini.jpg
    chelsybikini.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3,567
  • chelsy.jpg
    chelsy.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1,376
  • chelsyinlondonpatying.jpg
    chelsyinlondonpatying.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,790
  • chelsyonmobile.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 573
Last edited:
Can u guys post more pictures please?

There Is A Picture Of Her And Harry In People, I Believe. It Says Something About How Chelsy Got A Kiss From Charles.

Is it just me or does Chelsy look different in a few of those pics. It could just be the way the pic was taken (different angle, etc.). Just curious if anyone else thought that too.

Here's some more. A couple from Isifa of Chelsy at Heathrow, a couple from Coloupress and others from newspapers I think. And i found the photo of Chelsy receiving a kiss from Charles.

Attachments

• chelseydavy.jpg
    chelseydavy.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,213
  • chelsy1.jpg
    chelsy1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3,115
  • chelsyairport.jpg
    chelsyairport.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 746
  • chelsyairport2.jpg
    chelsyairport2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 677
  • chelsyandharry.jpg
    chelsyandharry.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,279
  • chelsyheath2.jpg
    chelsyheath2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 720
  • chelsycharleskiss.jpg
    chelsycharleskiss.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,338
Last edited:
is chelsy still studying or just sit around and enjoy life? she is 19 isn't it?

Hi i new here nice to meet you all...chelsy is still studying. she is in university

... I think that Kate Middleton the more type is royal become then Chelsey. But... Harry knowing, after Chelsey perhaps duifjes still other will follow!

I find that prince Harry has a nice girlfriend! They do it both well what concerns girlfriends! William and Harry! :D

I'm new

Hey everyone I'm new here!! I love to learn about royalty,and nI am one of the more active members on www.royalarchive.com which in another website/forum for royalty!!:) ;)

auroraDaniel said:
is chelsy still studying or just sit around and enjoy life? she is 19 isn't it?

She's studying economics or something along those lines...I heard that she was doing pretty well!

Last edited:
I see we have a bunch of newcomers to the forum posting on this thread. Welcome, all!

runaway princess said:
She's studying economics or something along those lines...I heard that she was doing pretty well!

and where is she's studying now?:rolleyes:

Cute girl, although I can't say much for her choice in clothes. Of course, I do understand that what she is wearing is the trend right now. (both of my nieces look like, ages 12 & 17)

she looks really trendy but she wasn't as pretty as i expected. kate, wills gf is a lot prettier

I like her clothes..she dresses normal...I like that!!!

Lets face it, she's very cheap looking. Mind you Harry is hardly the first word in class so they actually suit each other as individuals. However, Chelsey as a Princess? Even her name is tacky.

Last edited:
that's a weird pic! i mean the one where she's sitting down. i feel like im right next to her!

i think i would be annoyed by her too!!! she looks stuck up a little.

I don't think she's really attractive...but u know Harry...I think he loves party animals..just like him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom