The Birth of HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge: April 23, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looked like when they got inside George put his arm around Charlotte- how sweet!

Oh my, Charlotte's little wave over her shoulder! :wub:

I admit I'd been sure up until the last few weeks that it was a girl, but the way Kate changed towards the end I'm not suprised it was a boy. Arthur Edward ___ for the name, Charles always wanted an Arthur.

Just saw William with George and Charlotte going into the Lindo Wing to meet their new baby brother and their mum. George looks as reticent as ever but little Miss Personality was right on waving to the crowds even looking back and waving over her shoulder. Too cute.

Yep. Both kids are cute, but Charlotte definitely seems like the outgoing one. Miss Personality indeed. So cute with all the waving. George wasn’t having any of that. Lol No playing to the crowds for him.

Being a girl is likely to keep her in the spotlight longer. I think it’s possible her personality may do that as well.

Congrats to the Cambridges!

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess upon the birth of the new Prince!

I hope Charlotte keeps that outgoing, tenacious spirit. She seems very confident, and it's fantastic to see. A life in front of cameras could do serious damage; but so far William and Catherine seem to be doing a wonderful job of sheltering without scaring her away from what her life will be.

Bringing forward because the article has been updated with pictures and video of George and Charlotte visiting their little brother.

Kate Middleton baby: We are ALL delighted! Royal Family celebrate after Kate has her third child as beaming father Wills leaves her bedside to bring George and Charlotte to meet their baby brother

• Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to her third child at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, London
  • Kate, 36, gave birth after being taken by car before 6am this morning to hospital's private Lindo Wing
  • Supporters have decked out their tents in Union Jacks and put up flags and posters around the site
  • Kate gave birth to George in 10-and-a-half hours after admission, and Charlotte in two-and-a-half

Kate Middleton baby: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to a 8lbs 7oz boy | Daily Mail Online

Kate and the new baby expected to leave the hospital within the next 30 to 45 minutes.

LaRae

Canada welcomes a baby boy to the Royal Family! Sophie & I send our congratulations to William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and to George and Charlotte on the new arrival.

Via Justin Trudeau Twitter

So the first sighting of the infant Prince very shortly...

Yes...the guards and staff at the hospital will be glad to see the media leave.

LaRae

Well, this is great news after a long day of working, congratulations to the family!

(and as usual my predictions were wrong ;) )

Congratulations to the birth of the new prince, I guess it would be a boy! (and I'm not good at guessing the gender). But I'm a bit sad or upset, because I was refreshing this page several times a day, but today when I woke up the baby was already born, pity really, I wanted to follow it from the start.

So excited they will go out right away, maybe in 15 min? It's almost 6pm.

Kate looked very handsome. I loved the outfit. And I loved seeing the boy. :flowers:

Oh wow, mum looks gorgeous!

Charlotte is a toe walker.

Catherine looks fantastic, if not exhausted. Poor woman. Get her some yoga pants and a couch!

As they emerged the second time, the quick hand hold was beautiful and endearing. William appeared very protective.

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their third child. To mark the occasion Royal Salutes will be fired by @ArmyInLondon units in Hyde Park and at HM Tower of London tomorrow at 14:00 #RoyalBaby

Via Ministry Of Defense Twitter

Catherine looks very very great. I love the way she "talked" to her son and looked on him.

Catherine looks fantastic, if not exhausted. Poor woman. Get her some yoga pants and a couch!

As they emerged the second time, the quick hand hold was beautiful and endearing. William appeared very protective.

Both parents look overjoyed and happy. I noticed too that this time around, William is an old pro at putting a baby seat in the back of the car. Now to get home, into comfortable clothes and just be a family of five.

I would imagine the family will start visiting tomorrow. Tonight will be theirs alone and get some much needed sleep. :D

Congrats to the family! :flowers:

Kate looks splendid. Happy for her that the birth seems to have gone smoothly once again. As miserable as she must feel in the early stages, she sure is back on her feet swiftly.

And Charlotte is such a cutie.

Chubb chubbs cheek. Super cute. Happy for the family.

Baby definately favors William at this point!

LaRae

Back
Top Bottom