State Visit of the Emir of Qatar: December 3-4, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blog Real

Imperial Majesty
City
Lisboa
Country
Portugal
The Amir of the State of Qatar will pay a State Visit to the United Kingdom as the guest of His Majesty The King Charles III from Tuesday 3rd December to Wednesday 4th December 2024.
The Emir of Qatar will be accompanied by Sheikha Jawaher bint Hamad bin Suhaim Al Thani.

Last edited:
State visits are always interesting.
Wonder which members of the RF will be in attendance?

This is what I anticipate based on the recent incoming State Visits. First that Prince William and perhaps Catherine will be present at any arrival ceremony to accompany the Amir and his wife to Horse Guards Parade Grounds where they'll meet King Charles and Queen Camilla. There will be a luncheon at BP in which I'd expect the Princess Royal, the Edinburghs and possibly the Gloucesters to be there as well.
I'd expect a similar line up from the BRF would be at the State Dinner too.

Given the situation in the Middle East, and also the hopes of securing a trade deal between the UK and the Gulf Co-operation Council, I would think we'd see all the senior royals involved.

The British Royal Family have always been close to the Gulf-royals… I expect everyone who is available will attend.

The King and Queen, The Prince and (if she feels well enough) Princess of Wales, Princess Anne and Tim Laurence, The Edinburgh’s, The Gloucester’s, and if he feels up to it The Duke of Kent (who was the trade envoy for many years before Prince Andrew took that role)

Back
Top Bottom