Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel & Princess Eléonore: News & Events, Oct. 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely photograph.

Is there any reasoning behind the 'Maybe in a Spanish speaking country' or just a random guess? Unless he has spoken of some interest to study Spanish I seem to be missing a connection.

Lovely photograph.

Is there any reasoning behind the 'Maybe in a Spanish speaking country' or just a random guess? Unless he has spoken of some interest to study Spanish I seem to be missing a connection.
I don't think Emmanuel has ever mentioned anything about studying Spanish (or any other language).
But a few (generally reliable) Belgian royal journalists have mentioned that Emmanuel is studying Spanish, since the vague announcement about his studies back in August

I don't think Emmanuel has ever mentioned anything about studying Spanish (or any other language).
But a few (generally reliable) Belgian royal journalists have mentioned that Emmanuel is studying Spanish, since the vague announcement about his studies back in August
He did not but royal journalists surely have their trusted sources to be so specific. Anyway, I wonder whether the decision of keeping it so secretive is due to the fact that it's just a gap year and not a full academic course.

Back
Top Bottom