Spanish Infantas and Daughter's Fashion and Style Part 4: June 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Victoria Federica at the Forbes Best Content Creators Awards 2024 in Madrid yesterday, October 16 - looks good but not that easy to wear..:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And a lovely look for Infanta Cristina at a wedding last weekend:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I wonder if aside from Sofia’s seeming preference for flats, it might not be easy for her to find shoes her size, despite being a princess? :unsure:

Sofia looks fantastic in that black dress. I wish she had opted for kitten heels rather than flats but I quibble.
This is her best evening appearance yet.👍

One of Sofia's best appearances - I hate the constant use of flats but that maybe will be both Leonor and Sofia's choice to wear flats or kitten heels esp after the issue their mother has with her feet

I find it too short too, and too summery. Sofia looks as if she was attending a different event compared to mother and sister.

It is the lipstick and the hair in her face that are not so flattering. But “everyone “ in her group probably looks the same.

One of Sofia's best appearances - I hate the constant use of flats but that maybe will be both Leonor and Sofia's choice to wear flats or kitten heels esp after the issue their mother has with her feet
I ruined my feet with heels so I certainly support anyone - particularly a young person - who chooses to take care of their literal foundation instead of fashion expectations!

Back
Top Bottom