Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks really gorgeous in this photos.Thank u for sharing they.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always find Sh. Mayed the most interesting from the Maktoum bro's, I think because when looking through the pictures of him, he always comes across as shy and mysterious!! He rarely smiles and seems super serious... I've never heard him talk either, that would be my one wish.. to hear him talk :D

yA he is seems to be shy and not as open like with his older two brothers rashid and hamdan. i would like to see more him too but you can listen to hims very nice quite voice online theres vid somewhere hes speaking english. :D

yA he is seems to be shy and not as open like with his older two brothers rashid and hamdan. i would like to see more him too but you can listen to hims very nice quite voice online theres vid somewhere hes speaking english. :D

NO WAY! Really? :eek: arrrgh, I would love to find that video.. do you know the website? I would be the happiest person on earth if you could help!!:ROFLMAO:

it was for dubai cares he was in africa with sisters i think for it. im lookign for but its page is gone if i find ill sent you a link. :)

Me too!
I always find Sh. Mayed the most interesting from the Maktoum bro's, I think because when looking through the pictures of him, he always comes across as shy and mysterious!! He rarely smiles and seems super serious... I've never heard him talk either, that would be my one wish.. to hear him talk :D

I agree, Sheikh Majed seems really shy but very interesting:flowers:

please, could you send me a link ? :angel: ^,^

I dont have a link but if you go through the childrens current event threads start dating from 2007 onwards you will find a picture :flowers:

Last edited:
I find it funny how he is bothering his sisters like that. I find it very sweet and adorable. Very far from conceited. I think its Sheikha and Maryam. Or perhaps Fatima and Maryam. They look so much a like and its really hard to tell from this picture.
What's wrong with his tooth in the third picture?? I thought he had braces and I don't recall that tooth ever being like that.
Hamdan and his sisters

I adore this picture. I think its nice to have a final portrait of Sheikh Mohammed with ALL his sons (excluding Marwan)
Maktoum boys with Daddy

What is Hamdan doing here??
???
This is an old picture though. I think he is doing something patriotic.
:uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag:

Beautiful pics...Hamdan looks really well.The first is so lovely!

So like the entire forum can't spell? Ok. :ermm:

I don't get why Hamdan's change his nickname, it's all too odd and doesn't make sense, I mean he has got to know that 'Dirtyduet' or even 'DirtyDude' doesn't sound cool, and even innapropraite for someone of his standing. Fazza3 is perfect, it fits him perfectly, maybe we should start a petition, banning him from changing his name haha!
I'll gladly sign that petition Sugar Pixie. :)
I agree with everyone. He should stick with Fazza. I never knew what it meant in English but it just has a nice sound to it. So what is the Arabic word for DirtyDude?

I'll gladly sign that petition Sugar Pixie. :)
I agree with everyone. He should stick with Fazza. I never knew what it meant in English but it just has a nice sound to it. So what is the Arabic word for DirtyDude?

I think this DirtyDude thing has been blown out of proportion, from reading the article I believe its referencing a horse of his. "Fazza3" is the nickname people readily identify with Hamdan and Hamdan himself has created the Fazza3 brand. It would be the height of stupidity to change the name of a successful brand such as "Fazza3" into something so crass as "DirtyDude" (though DirtyDuet gave me a chuckle...and reminded me of Michael Jackson's "Dirty Diana").

Hamdan in Londan in some Hyde park playing soccer.
I am not sure if its recent or not because of Ramadan.
Its funny in one of the other pictures Hamdans boxers are showing and its so funny.

I also love the picture in when he is showing a little girl how to put on her socks.

Hamdan in Hyde Park

Hamdan playing around with his camera in London in a car. Its funny.
Im curious, whos the girl in the last picture??? She doesnt look Arab.
Hamdan in car playing with camera

Hamdan in someone's room. I dont think it is his because it seems rather small. The room isnt that clean either lol.
Im sorry lol its just that I am very OCD when it comes to my room and my cleaning lady knows whats what so seeing other peoples rooms dirty bothers me. Sorry, dont mean to be 'judgy'
Hamdan in someone's room

thannnnkkk U for the pics damn i can't get enough of him lol i'm sorry but yeah the girl on the pic doesn't look arabic maybe just an friend or something i have no clue

He's improve his appearance a lot. But I also think than he looks much better when he wasn`t crown price than now. Surely because stress and loads of responsibilities.

Wow, the forums have been dead lately! I have been busy due to school and Ramadan so i havent gotten to the forums in a while. I did do some research on Hamdan and found the best pictures I could.

Sheikh Hamdan in a pizzeria. They are the last 3 pics
Hamdan in pizzeria

He probably hasnt been active because of Ramadan but Ill put up more pics as soon as they are posted. :)
:uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag:

Thanks for understanding! :)
So I did my research again, only to bring you guys the best. I found a couple of more pics and I will post them in a little while because I have to go out.
Hamdan with a baby girl! I think he is holding her sideways lol.
Hamdan and little girl

Thanks a lot for the pic!! Do you know who is the little girl?:flowers:

I love Hamdan wears this traditional white handkerchief (sorry i don`t know how it`s called, i`ll be very grateful if someone tells me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom