Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for sure theyd have private jet. lots of peopel do even the not so wealthy ones lol.

Yes, they are old but that's good to rewatch some of them...
The top hat makes him look so charming!

New pictures of Rashid doing guess what? You're right! Playing foorball XD
By Yousif Al-Mulla

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, My favorite Maktoum Brother is Sheikh Hamdan but Rashid... Oh Rashid is HOT as the sun... ;)

I really like Hamdan but these days i'm kinda likin Majid as well.
It amaze how i have been living in Dubai for Five years and i've never seen Hamdan or the other prices for that matter they kinda keep to themselves
Emiratis do not mix with expatriates, here there is so much gap between the locals and the foreigners.

Emiratis do not mix with expatriates, here there is so much gap between the locals and the foreigners, but i do know that Emirati men like marrying Russian women because they like blondes

they dont "mix" LOL
ok ill agree w you that local girls dont mix w non local guys but local guys DO mix with expatriates.

Emiratis do not mix with expatriates, here there is so much gap between the locals and the foreigners,

It's better just to look and not to pick the flower ;)

ps Rashid is a muscleman. No,no,no, not my type =)

So for people who live in Dubai is it hard to see these sheikhs hanging around, you know on a friday night, or weekends, maybe during the week (when not working) just havin a good time? do they mingle w/ "simple" people as well? or r they snubs and only like to hang w/ the rich?:rolleyes:

Hey guys, could we please turn down the heat. This is supposed to be a picture thread, not the place to discuss who is hottest or who likes blondes or the attractions of Russian women. You can do that by PM, but not in the threads. Those posts have been removed.

Thanks.

Warren,
Dubai moderator

New Sheikh Rashid's pictures:
Playing football
Hamdan bin Mohammed Championship:
1 2
4 (also we can see Sheikh Hamdan there too)

Some old pics but worth watching:
very young and pretty Hamdan and Rashid 1 2

Lanalique, thanks for the pictures, these boys are amazing

I agree. I think Hamdan won because this is the first year for the race named after him.:whistling:

I think same girls...but who know:whistling:

I don't think so, Sheikh Hamdan is a great horse rider. (as well is Sheikh Rashid)

I know Mo and Rashid started in the race, and Mo dropped out due to concerns for his horse. I may be mistaken, but I don't think Rashid finished the race, did he? I will have to go back and reread the article.

Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid seem to be best friends for each other too.:)

I think Hamdan is in a difficult position at times. Brother and friend to Rashid, favorite son and Crown Prince to Mo. It is well known that Rashid and Mo have difficulties with each other and have had some rough times. What does Hamdan do?

I think Hamdan is in a difficult position at times. Brother and friend to Rashid, favorite son and Crown Prince to Mo. It is well known that Rashid and Mo have difficulties with each other and have had some rough times. What does Hamdan do?

What do you mean what Hamdan does?

He has a unique personality, that is why everybody likes him, he balances both relationships. He suports and encourages Rashid and at the same time respects and honours his father

If you look closer at the Dubai world cup video you will notice that Hamdan gave a lot of space to Rashid. It was Mo and Rashid that congratulated the winner and handed out the trophy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom