Sheikh Mohammed's Children 2: June 2006-February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikh Hamdan's official website

I browsed Hamdan's website but I cant understand it because it is in Arabic.:wacko: ..Does His Highness' website has an English version?..I tried to figure out if he has an English version of his site, but I just cant see it..

Last edited:
Mahoogie said:
I browsed Hamdan's website but I cant understand it because it is in Arabic.:wacko: ..Does His Highness' website has an English version?..I tried to figure out if he has an English version of his site, but I just cant see it..

His site is new, no english version yet, probably in the next few months

help_ful2002 said:
I am thankful to you for being taking my request dazzling .
Before there were lot of pictures on his website but now it had got less .
www.fazza3.com

There are still pictures. Click on the fourth box from the right (sometimes you have to click a few times till it opens up).:)

Last edited by a moderator:
azrayy said:
sheikh hamdans voice is very different when he is speaking english i dont expect something like that.

The same is with Rashid. His voice is somewhat deeper when speaking arabic. Rashid's pronunciation of english is much better than Hamdan's though. Sheikh Mohammed - I hear no difference between the too languages. : )

Sheikh Hamdan is handsome while Sheikh Rashid english is good but i love hamdan voice when he recite poetry in arabic its something great i truly loved it . Even though they attended sandhurt still they are so weak in english why its like that ?

Were sheikh hamdan present during the yesterday meetings of sheikh mohammed bin rashid ?

help_ful2002 said:
Were sheikh hamdan present during the yesterday meetings of sheikh mohammed bin rashid ?

He was not present during the meetings but he did attend when sheikh Moahmmed welcomed the sheikhs and ministers before the meeting

About Hamdan's Video Receiving His Uncle's Award

I cant download the video, i dont know if the problem is in the site or internet server:bang: ...To those who have watched the video, can you tell me what did Sheikh Hamdan say??....and why do you say that he is weak in speaking English?

Hi Dazzling can you please post the pictures when he was together with his father to welcome sheikhs and ministers ?
Do anyone can post the pictures when today his father sheikh mohammed bin rashid issues instructions on regulations of foreign workforce to labour minister i heard that hamdan bin mohammed was present also so can anyone post the pictures ?

How about Rashid Bin Mohammed and his other sons why were they not present ? :flowers:

Mahoogie said:
I cant download the video, i dont know if the problem is in the site or internet server:bang: ...To those who have watched the video, can you tell me what did Sheikh Hamdan say??....and why do you say that he is weak in speaking English?
He spoke just for a short while. He was presented the Beeder's Cup Trophey by Ashley Judd and basically he thanked the trainer and the team for a good job. He also said he had a great time there. :lol: Have to say he was really funny, a bit absentminded, confused - but cute also. :)

I don't think his english is weak, he just has strong arabic accent.

Another video of sheikh Rashid from the breeder's cup web site :lucky: :

http://www.breederscup.com/video.aspx?id=19787

help_ful2002 said:
Hi Dazzling can you please post the pictures when he was together with his father to welcome sheikhs and ministers ?
You can see him in the background - photo

help_ful2002 said:
Do anyone can post the pictures when today his father sheikh mohammed bin rashid issues instructions on regulations of foreign workforce to labour minister i heard that hamdan bin mohammed was present also so can anyone post the pictures ?

How about Rashid Bin Mohammed and his other sons why were they not present ? :flowers:

Sheikh Moahmemds other sons were present when Sheikh Mohammed isssued the instructions on regulations of foreign workforce to labour minister, the sons were sheikh Maktoum, sheikh ahmed and sheikh mansour
these are the pictures
Sheikh Mohammed and sheikh Hamdan

Sheikh Mohammed's Children: Part 3

Welcome to Sheikh Mohammed's Children: Part 3.

The previous thread can be found here

Before posting, please keep the following in mind:
  • According to our NEW Photo Posting Rules, photos may only be posted directly to The Royal Forums if you have written permission from the copyright holder or if you took the photo yourself
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in our NEW Member FAQs
  • Please take a few moments to browse through our UPDATED Community Rules
  • Post only 20% or less of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it
Thank you and happy posting!

Royal Family of Dubai Moderating Team
Humera, Lady Jennifer, Warren

Time to close this thread.
Thank you all for participating.
The new thread can be found here

Is it Sh Hamdan's birthday today? :ermm: If so, does anyone know how old he is??

Arisan said:
Is it Sh Hamdan's birthday today? :ermm: If so, does anyone know how old he is??

His birthday is on the 13th of November. He was born year 1982 :flowers:

His birthday is on the 13th of November. He was born year 1982 :flowers:

Thank you dazzling:), I knew it was in November but was unsure as to the date. I wonder do they celebrate birthdays? I have some friends from the gulf and a few of them celebrate but some don't.

Sheikh Hamdan's Birthday

November 13, 2006- Sheikh Hamdan's 24th B-day..:flowers:

Happy Birthday Your Highness!!

Video of Ahmed, on Day 39 of the 15th Asian Games Doha 2006 torch relay event, on November 15, 2006 in Hatta, United Arab Emirates
http://www.dohaasiangames.org/upload_iis/TorchRelayVideos/VNR_Day_39_HD_16x9_WEB.wmv

Video of Torch Relay in Dubai
Shows Ahmed, Rashid, Hamdan, Maitha

http://www.dohaasiangames.org/upload_iis/T...42_16x9_WEB.wmv

Photo of Hamdan, Rashid, Ahmed in torch relay for Asian Games Dubai November 18, 2006.
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/061118/ids_photos_sp/r1435447948.jpg

Last edited:
Akilah said:
When is Sheikh Rashid's birthday?

November 12, 1981

Maitha sets Asian Games as the next target for team

By Alaric Gomes, Staff Reporter​

Dubai: The UAE's champion Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has charted an ambitious training schedule starting from today as part of the team's preparations for next month's Asian Games...
(Includes Photo)

http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Martial_Arts/10080421.html

UAE team set to create history

By M. Satya Narayan, Staff Reporter

Abu Dhabi: The UAE endurance team is all set to create a piece of history at the Asian Games in Doha.
The four sons of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Shaikh Rashid, Shaikh Hamdan, Shaikh Ahmad and Shaikh Majid, will be the first quartet of siblings to appear in one event when they start the 120-km Endurance ride on December 14.
http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Endurance/10085886.html

I really wonder of Sheikh Hamdan knows that many people make a lot of video of him.

yes he knows these videos from his offical website.

I've watched the ASIAN games opening ceremony on tv and I saw Sheikha Maitha carrying the big UAE flag on the parade of athletes..How about her brothers?..Did they join the parade?..I didnt see them there but they are set to play the horse endurance race right?

Mahoogie said:
I've watched the ASIAN games opening ceremony on tv and I saw Sheikha Maitha carrying the big UAE flag on the parade of athletes..How about her brothers?..Did they join the parade?..I didnt see them there but they are set to play the horse endurance race right?

The boys arrived with their father:
From Gulf-Roses
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/2.gif

They probably were some where behind him in the stands during the parade ceremony.
Four of the boys are to be in the horse endurance race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom