Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is the most stunning and elegant evening gown Sarah has ever worn in public!👍 I only wish she had pinned her hair up into a chignon, the hair on her shoulders pulls attention away from the dramatic top.

Sarah looks wonderful. Beautiful dress and it FITS. The gown isn't bursting at the seams. Hope she continues this trend!
So true. There’s many the time she’s worn something that receives a positive comment here if only it fitted her correctly It’s a combination of a loss of weight and, as you say, choosing the correct size rather than squeezing into something which seems to fit if you hold your breath in.

Of the three capes on a dress or pantsuit outfits I commented on yesterday, this one by far is the best one.

The green dress in Cannes was a very lovely colour but looked far too tight on the ex duchess.

I love the colour too but the style really doesn’t suit her. Those sleeves are horrendous.

The green dress in Cannes was a very lovely colour but looked far too tight on the ex duchess.
It's a constant with her: clothing is always too tight.
Chartreuse is such a difficult color on anyone, but at least redheads can get away with it.

The black and white gown was sheer perfection; the green one not so much.

I love the colour too but the style really doesn’t suit her. Those sleeves are horrendous.
Re the green dress
This is the 4th time I see a royal this week in RFs with a puffy shirt sleeve.
The dress, material and cut are great, but the sleeves and oversized wrist cuffs should not be out of a Pirates of the Caribbean set. She should have had the sleeves altered and toned down if she paid for it. But that color looks amazing on her ginger complexion. Leprechauns will be happy

Not sure about the look of that belt, but otherwise a beautiful dress for Sarah at the Ocean House Author Series in Watch Hill, Rhode Island:

What a lovely dress. Difficult to make an assessment of the belt as quite a few pics are of her seated. The transformation continues.

Sarah is looking so well, not sure about the belt, but everything is great

Sarah at the Perfect World Foundation's Honorary Conservation Award in Gothenburg, Sweden, today, September 5 - the cut is not 100% perfect, but that's the shade of green that looks fantastic on her:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
After some good outings, she’s back to wearing clothes too tight for her. It’s a lovely dress and colour otherwise

It’s a very dramatic look which she could have pulled off if she hadn’t fallen back on her penchant for an extremely snug fit. ( It reminds me a little of Morticia Addams’ style!)

Back
Top Bottom