Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sarah just has no clue about what looks best on her - and she found her "style" 30 years ago and hasn't wavered from it. As someone of a similar age, and build I might add, clothes don't fit the same way they did 30 years ago as gravity has taken over a little bit more. I now wear mid-calf skirts/dresses, and more tunic-style tops. Draping becomes your friend...

Sarah was interviewed for the launch of the Portugiese version of "Her Heart For A Compass" today, July 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Duchess of York looks very very nice in this evening dress . I love the deep green color on her and the cut of the dress is very becoming to her figure. I know dont who the designer of the dress is, but Sarah should wear her or his clothes more often.

Sarah attended the Andrew Martin Interior Designer of the Year Award in London this evening, October 17:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
Sarah in green on her way to do some book signing:

** instagram post **
:wub:

I am in love with the green cape that Sarah is wearing today. Have enjoyed the many shades of green that we have seen on the ladies and a young lady (Savanah) who are associated with the BRF this December.

Sarah was out in London last night, February 22, wearing a colorful scarf and her new favourite shoes again:

** Full view ** Full view **

A bohemian vibe. But she looks rather swamped by the scarf. Not sure what she’s wearing in her hair.

:previous:
Her hair looks so stringy!
She should find a nice style.

A lovely look (including great hair) for Sarah on two new portraits released today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Just awful. Back to wearing jackets that are too tight and unflattering. The previous look was far more sophisticated, but also, dare I say, enhanced to flatter her skin.

Oh, that shiny pink outfit does nothing for her, but those other pics, autumn-toned, with corgis, she looks just great.

Back
Top Bottom