Royals at UEFA Euro 2024 in Germany: June 14 – July 14, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doro

Royal Highness
City
Quahog
Country
United States
A thread to discuss the attendance of royals at the UEFA EURO 2024 in Germany

Monarchies qualified:
  • Belgium
  • Denmark
  • England
  • Netherlands
  • Scotland
  • Spain

It will be interesting to see who attends from the Royal houses!

The Prince of Monaco always gets behind France. I can see him attending with the Princess and their children at some point.

King Frederik will be attending June 20. Denmark vs England

King Philippe will be attending on Sunday. Belgium vs Romania
Great! Not shocked that King Frederik is attending in support of the team. Maybe, if schedule permits, one or more of the kids will accompany him. Rooting for Denmark!!!

Great to see King Felipe and King Phillipe also attending matches.

So lovely that King Frederik has brought Princess Josephine! She plays football on a local team in Copenhagen! Lovely to see they're having a dad and daughter outing. Their majesties have always made sure to include all their kids in various engagements and have important one-on-one time with them.

So lovely that King Frederik has brought Princess Josephine! She plays football on a local team in Copenhagen! Lovely to see they're having a dad and daughter outing. Their majesties have always made sure to include all their kids in various engagements and have important one-on-one time with them.

it really is!
She is a soccer fan and dad has taken her more than once to a game. Lovely!

more pics

what a lovely father and daughter moment

a night Josephine will remember

Last edited:
Why of course, Denmark.

- That is if our players can be persuaded to actually run after the ball let alone kick it in the general direction of the English goal...
Why are they embarrassing the new king for? :D

Prince Vincent doesn't like football?

Why are they embarrassing the new king for? :D
You may have the two gentlemen mixed up.
It's the English players who are embarrassed.
And if it looks like there are only eleven English players on the field, try play the game in slow motion, then you'll see the Danish players running around... ;)

Game ended 1-1. But more importantly what a lovely father-daughter day

these moments are important, and especially in a family of 6, some one on one time

Last edited:
You may have the two gentlemen mixed up.
It's the English players who are embarrassed.
And if it looks like there are only eleven English players on the field, try play the game in slow motion, then you'll see the Danish players running around... ;)
And that's exactly what the Danish players did. - Run around. And not necessarily for any particular reason.
I think of headless chickens right now. Wonder why...

After the first Danish match that also ended in a draw, they players and the trainer were miffed when the press suggested that they should perhaps try to win the games.
They must adhere to some sort of cunning plan that is beyond my comprehension.

King Frederik and Josephine (who looks remarkably to me like a young version of Princess Alexia of the Netherlands, are already in position:
She really does. That’s so surprising, and every time I think I have a handle on who she favors, she changes again completely.

Felipe VI, King of Spain, attends the UEFA EURO 2024 group stage match between Spain and Italy at Arena AufSchalke

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it seems King Willem-Alexander won't attend the Netherlands matches. I didn't found nothing on their website

I think it is so important for royals to support their national team when there is such a an event like the EM, which is only every four years. I haven't seen Philippe of Belgium or Willem of NL, but it is nice to see that William, Frederik and Felipe are attending.

Unfortunately, it seems King Willem-Alexander won't attend the Netherlands matches. I didn't found nothing on their website
Hopefully he will attend as all the other Royal Houses had representation!

Back
Top Bottom