Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 5: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maria Teresa at the first of the annual garden parties yesterday, June 25 - a garden print for a garden party, nice :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I haven’t like the big flower prints that are so popular lately, but this dress is great! I wish I had it.

Outfit number one should have been torched with the Olympic Flame ,outfit number 2 was much nicer.

Maria Teresa attended the 142nd IOC Session ahead of the Paris Olympic Games yesterday, July 22, wearing the flower print dress and jacket again she had recently worn at one of the garden parties (see above):

** Full view ** Upper part **

One of her nicer dresses and a very healthy look tan too ;)

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa at the gala dinner hosted by the International Olympic Committee and the French Presidency at the Louvre Museum this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Maria Teresa with her well-known black and white jacket at the Paris 2024 Olympics opening ceremony Heads of State reception at the Elysee Palace this afternoon:

** Full view **

Maria Teresa looked good in white and a special blouse at the opening of the Luxembourg House in Paris yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa at the reception of heads of state, government and international organizations as part of the opening of the Paris 2024 Paralympic Games in Paris today, August 28:

** Full view **

Its a nice colour and look on Grand Duchess Maria Teresa!

Beautiful Armani outfit but I would like to see the rear view also

Look number 4 was the nicest one and I agree about look number 1!

Back
Top Bottom