Royal Hairstyles Part 1: January 2009 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching many royal ladies these last few days, I have to say Rania and Letizia both need a good haircut. Both ladies have very nice quality hair, but neglecting it lately has brought them not so flattering results, I'm afraid.

On the other hand, royal ladies such as CP Mathilde and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, always appear with the best hairstyles IMO.

I like Maxima's hairstyle in Pic1 and Pic4. So elegant!

i a greee all so elegant for her!!!!!she looks lke evita!

I like maxima's hairstyle in Pic4. she is so cute in this pic.thanks a lot Turkish Delight

:previous: Anything can look stunning on this woman: from jewels and tiaras to hairstyles. A true classic beauty!:flowers:

O mistério do cabelo de Letizia - Caras.pt

The "mistery" of Princess Letizia's hair :rolleyes:

According to this portuguese magazine, in the delivery of the prizes King Jaime the princess's hair was longer than usually and they insinuate that she has hair extensions and that she was very proud of her hair, since she touched it a few times :lol:

I liked Victoria's, Marie's and Gabriella's hairstyles in the latest photos - absolutely elegant!:flowers:

If I got it straight, did they imply Letizia's hair changed during the same event? :ohmy: Because, I think it looks the same in both photos.

No, they say that her hair is longer in this act than in the preivous ones. The photos were to show how long her hair is and how much it grown :rolleyes:

You're most welcome, NoorMeansLight :flowers:
The article is very silly, because the hair isn't that long imo, but when the press has nothing new to publish, I guess they have to create something.

I LOVE CP Mary's hair when she attended the gala dinner at the Christianborg palace. Very chic and it looked smooth and healthy. I loved her makeup too! I also love the collection of photos of Maxima's hairstyles that Turkish Delight posted. All very pretty and pulled together. It seems Maxima hasn't been making much of an effort lately to make her hair pretty, IMO. (Although I think it is hard to have nice hairstyles in the winter if the weather is bad).

Lovely!! I love most of Mary's hairdo! She has always something different!

So chic! I agree, CP Mary's hairdos have been among the best so far!

I love this particular bun that Mary has her hair styled into. It always so elegant and feminine.

I absolutely love Gabriella's hairstyle. Very beautiful and sophisticated. I also loved Marie's tiara hairdo. Very pretty. It is so nice to see beautiful and creative, but not wacky, updos, instead of a simple bun. I am very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom