Royal Family of Romania, News & Events Part 2 (Jan 2018 - Current)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On July 3 Princess Sofia attended a reception organized on the occasion of the Independence Day of the USA (July 4) and hosted by the Ambassador of the USA in Bucharest:

And yesterday, July 4, Margareta, Custodian of the Crown, Prince Radu and Princess Sofia attended a ceremony to mark the 148th anniversary of the founding of the Romanian Red Cross:

Princess Maria of Romania celebrated her birthday with family and friends.
Margareta, Custodian of the Crown and Prince Radu, together with friends, treated him to a birthday dinner at the Elisabeta Palace.

Princess Sofia participated in the exhibition Ileana Sonnabend & Arte Povera organized by the National Art Museum of Romania (MNAR).

Yesterday, September 23, Princess Sofia inaugurated her photography exhibition "From stone and steel - A journey in the world of Urbex" at the Romanian Cultural Institute:

:previous:

That's interesting. I never thought the Duke of Aosta would be close to the Romanian Royal Family.

Princess Elena of Romania announces that she has become a grandmother for the fourth time. His daughter, Elisabeta Karina de Roumanie Metcalfe, is the mother of a boy, Augustus Mihai de Roumanie Metcalfe, born at Durham University Hospital (United Kingdom) on 23 May 2024.

Elisabeta and her husband, Kurt, decided to announce the birth of their first child close to Augustus Mihai's baptism, which will take place next Sunday, in a private setting.
Photos of the baby were also shared.

I am extremely happy for my sister, Elisabeta Karina and her husband, Kurt, for the birth of their child, Augustus Mihai, this year on May 23. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom