Relationships between members of the Princely Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some great pics of them from Red Cross Ball

nbucye.jpg
nbud0l.jpg
nbud6a.jpg

MC Press

Two sisters taking your breath away ...

Caro
nbyohi.jpg

Steph
nbyq92.jpg

(profimedia)

Two beautiful sisters, very close at that time 1983...
Adversity brings people together

Pic (Paris Match)

nv785t.jpg

Great photo, flowerpower! Two beauties..:)

Caroline with baby Stephanie during winter vacation 1965/1966..so cute..:)

nw0dx0.jpg

(Hola)

De La Cruza said:
Who's prettier Caroline or Stephanie? Both equal in their looks to me, But who's prettier?

There's something about Stephanie that's very striking. It's like she's a very intense person and wears her emotions on her face. (I wonder if she's a Cancer?)

BurberryBrit said:
There's something about Stephanie that's very striking. It's like she's a very intense person and wears her emotions on her face. (I wonder if she's a Cancer?)

When they were in their younger years (early teens), I think Stephanie was more attractive. Caroline had a fuller face (had a tendency to appear double-chinned) and a pout versus Stephanie's structured face, deep blue eyes and flawless skin which seemed to be a perfect blend of her Grimaldi and Kelly genes.

When they got older though, Caroline blossomed more gracefully than Stephanie. Apart from the fact that Caroline is more vain and regal than her younger sister, Caroline's face thinned, and consciously (I think) tried to emulate rather successfully her late mother's bearing. Stephanie's skin has aged rapidly. It's such a pity because she was so beautiful before.

royrrules said:
When they were in their younger years (early teens), I think Stephanie was more attractive. Caroline had a fuller face (had a tendency to appear double-chinned) and a pout versus Stephanie's structured face, deep blue eyes and flawless skin which seemed to be a perfect blend of her Grimaldi and Kelly genes.

When they got older though, Caroline blossomed more gracefully than Stephanie. Apart from the fact that Caroline is more vain and regal than her younger sister, Caroline's face thinned, and consciously (I think) tried to emulate rather successfully her late mother's bearing. Stephanie's skin has aged rapidly. It's such a pity because she was so beautiful before.

Stephanie's's still beautiful - vain and regal as well.:)

There's just something about Steph that draws you in. . .I can't explain it. It's like she's brooding over something that no one else can be made privvy to. Does anyone else see what I mean?

Caro and Steph 1968

o52vc2.jpg

o52vjd.jpg

( J. R. Taraborrelli , J. Robinson)

Princess Grace about her two daughters 1980/81

Caroline is perhaps more literary, Stephanie more mathematical. Both are warm, bright, amusing, intelligent and capable girls. They're very much in tune with their era. Besides being good students, they are good athlets - excellent skiers and swimmers. Both can cook and sew, play the piano and ride a horse. But, above all, my children are good sports, concious of their position and considerate of others. They are sympathetic to the problems and concerns in the world today.

( J. R. Taraborrelli - Once upon a time ...)

I just wanted to say hi since I'm new here! I've been visiting this place for almost a year now and I finally decided to join! :D

cro girl said:
I just wanted to say hi since I'm new here! I've been visiting this place for almost a year now and I finally decided to join! :D

That's great :) ... 'Hi' to you ...have a good time :)

BurberryBrit said:
There's just something about Steph that draws you in. . .I can't explain it. It's like she's brooding over something that no one else can be made privvy to. Does anyone else see what I mean?

Yes, I can see pretty well what you mean, BurberryBrit. Princess Caroline is very beautiful and very elegant but for me, Princess Stephanie is perfect. There is something about her, something indescribable, something, that makes her special, unique, one in a million. She might not be the Beauty Queen (thanks God!) but she is perfect (imo).

Thats a Cute Sweet Picture of them, back in the day.

Caro trying to reach Steph's sleeve, then the two sisters giving each other the sign of peace:

qr0ylg.jpg
qr0z08.jpg
qr0zdt.jpg

(TF1 screencap)

What a sweet picture Michelle, thanks!
And Sebastian, that gesture is one of the moments of that day I remember most.
Here is a pic from 1987, Steph seems to have much more fun in her wet clothes than Caro has ;) :)

qrksv6.jpg

(DNB)

LOL, I was just about to post pic more from that day..it was taken on GP Formula 1..Check out how family is trying to hide from "flying" chamapaigne! :)

That's simply typical for the two of us I would say, Ianna :) :)

iceflower said:
That's simply typical for the two of us I would say, Ianna :) :)

Great minds think alike!:p :)

Thanks for the picture, iceflower ... make me want to say: "Hey Ladies, don't worry that's just champagne...just take it as if you were getting babtised a second time" ;):p

Caro and Steph chatting ...1997

qx46f4.jpg

qx46q9.jpg

qx47dk.jpg

qx47kz.jpg

...wonder what was so funny...:confused::D

(tf1 screencap)

Doesn't really look like all that bad treatment from Caro's part:

rbe53r.jpg
rbe6pz.jpg

rbe70g.jpg

(TR )

michelle said:
Why so serious, ladies???

Nice picture. They do look serious. Maybe they didn't want to be photographed at that particular moment.:confused:

Caro and Steph at Steph's and Jean-Yves' engagement party ...

rcltlu.jpg

rcltt5.jpg

rcltur.jpg
... last one is soooo sweet ...
(credit goes to Kiina )

Last edited:
I wonder whether nowadays those pictures would be possible...

Thanks for those pics kiina and michelle... I think they really show how bad their relationship is.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom