Red Cross Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2019, 2021 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

This is not a thread to discuss weight issues or other royal houses, please stay on topic of this thread. Thank you!

Looking back, until last year, it was held early August. :flowers: Or last days of July for weekend (2010 was July 30 which like this year was a Saturday, 2009 31st).

Ah yeah, I was to lazy to try and remember that it is generally held in early August...:flowers::lol:

amazing dress for Charlene. it has a unique colour!

Beautiful dress, beautiful lady! Thankfully she doesn't t have that Elf look anymore!

Red Cross Ball - July 28, 2017

The Red Cross Ball 2017 will take place on Friday, July 28, at 8.30 pm at the Monte-Carlo Sporting Club.

Yeah I agree...not a fan of this look from Charlene.

LaRae

Sorry to say but for me she looks like Brigitte Nielsen.

Birgitte STRODE into a room. Charlene gliiiides. Seriously, though I get that reference to Birgitte's look and I like Charlene in this. I like the dress, period. Hoping to see shoes. And what's not to like about those diamond studs with a look like this? The red tie is nice, as well.

Birgitte STRODE into a room. Charlene gliiiides. Seriously, though I get that reference to Birgitte's look and I like Charlene in this. I like the dress, period. Hoping to see shoes. And what's not to like about those diamond studs with a look like this? The red tie is nice, as well.
I think she looks amazing - I get the reference to Brigitte Nielsen - I think it works and she carries it off really well. It's not a dress - it's either a one piece or top and trousers - I posted a link in the fashion thread.

She needs more balance between shoulder and hip.

LaRae

She has always been a very beautiful woman. I like her outfit!

Dear me, for a beautiful woman this look is a *Las Vega* showgirls look gone very bad.......just plain ugly on her. She is beginning to look more masculine then ever with this hair cut and look of bare shoulders, not at all feminine for such a beautiful lady.

The couple arriving at their table. The loving mood of the couple seems to continue from last night...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGkZtrBFFj/

P Charlene looks absolutely gorgeous as ever. The style,the colour of her outfit just beautiful! By far the most stylish and elegant Royal around.

Would have loved this if it was a dress (with a skirt) instead of a jumpsuit.

And no other royals there? not a one??

She look great. She has an athletic build. That being said, she still looks gorgeous.

Oh gosh, how absolutely stunning! This is so... Charlene! I love how she interprets current fashion and glamour trends while still asserting her own unique style. It's right on point. The Princely couple looks so happy and radiant... what a pleasure to see them like this! ❤️

Shame that Caroline wasn't there , I like it when they are all together

Yes, I like seeing all the different and varied outfits of the family members. As for Princess Charlene, IMO she looked spectacular. That gown is stunningly beautiful and of course if you're very tall, elegant and attractive you can really show it off!

The palais princier should organize a big fire and then ceremonially burn that white suit of the Prince. Besides looking like a waiter, the suit is way too big and badly tailored: the sleeves are too long and the length falls on the Prince's upper leg, it simply looks three sizes too big!

To me Charlene doesn't glide. She is like a robot, motionless, like she has no moveable parts. Very stiff appearance including her face. Maybe she is in pain.

Imho she doesn't seem to take naturally to this kind of glamour event and is much more at ease at something like the iaaf athletics meet in Monaco this week, she very much seemed to enjoy herself there.

Thing is imo that she is very bad at "faking it" if she is not into something, which for a royal is a bit unfortunate because it could come across as uninterested even if maybe she doesn't mean it that way...

Maybe she should take some lessons with model Tyra Banks to learn to smize (smile with your eyes) :flowers:

I agree. This kind of event must be much, much harder. Lots of fake people who are more critical (read: bitchy) just because they have money, "power" and "standing" in society. I'm reminded of a comment PC once made in an interview that she doesn't really have friends in Monaco, and can't help to feel sorry for her.

Shame that Caroline wasn't there , I like it when they are all together

Yes... I miss those days back in the eighties when the whole family walked in the Sporting Room together, both as when P. Grace was alive as well as when Stefano was there. Or even when P. Ranier and P. Ernst were around... That's what we could call the Princely Family!!! :crown3: Now it's only a sad lonely couple entering the room... :ermm: At least P. Caroline's presence would have lighten up the group, but... :ermm:

Last edited:
Thank you iceflower :flowers:
It's great to see Charlene and Albert attending together - and I love those roses! They're gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom