Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 5: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Mathilde looked really lovely the dress was a little dark and a brooch might have been a brightened up the look.

I could not help but notice the similarities in the style of dresses worn by Queen Mathilde and the Madame Macron. Clearly the style must be all the rage amongst ladies of a certain age!

Despite it being Natan this is actually a very nice dress on her.
I agree, very well done to be a Natan dress! I love the colour and the train adds the right amount of drama without being too flashy. A very good choice considering the odd dress code.

Wim Dehandschutter's information was wrong, the gown Her Majesty wore last night is NOT by Édouard Vermeulen.

It's Dior, as it can be seen on the IG account of Mathilde Favier, PR director of Dior Couture.

Regardless of the design house , it's not a great look wearing a burial shroud , even a shiny one , and I'm saying that as a long time , Natan withstanding fan of her style .

Regardless of the design house , it's not a great look wearing a burial shroud , even a shiny one , and I'm saying that as a long time , Natan withstanding fan of her style .
He was referring to the blue velvet evening gown. I was amazed that it was attributed to N as it fit so well.

Yes, tonight’s gown bear all his hallmarks, shiny fabric and style to make her look bigger than she is

The style of this latest gown for the return event is so bad for her - shapeless , it makes her look matronly. However I quite like the sheen of the fabric as it catches the light as she moves.

I totally agree with the other comments, the last look didn't do Q Mathilde any favour. It looked like a night gown on her.

Back
Top Bottom