Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 12: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks much nicer this time round with the hat and gloves , a very polished appearance by Queen Mathilde!

I’m not keen on the print on this dress, but the accessories certainly help lift it and make the total effect a more honed look.

I want to like it, but even with her height it seems a bit overwhelming. The color is good for her.

Queen Mathilde visited the exhibition "Rodin, a modern Renaissance" at the Musee des Beaux-Arts in Mons today, May 16:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
That fabric print on the dress is like ready to be framed as art in that museum. I love the print shapes and how the lines go from down to fading as they go up. Queen Mathilde is a walking modern art museum piece herself. Good choice for the location she is in.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
A really lovely colour on queen Mathilde and a wonderful hairstyle too!

A hot pink color looks great on our lovely queen. The dress looks its best when its flowing while Mathilde is walking..
I think Mathilde should have more make up with this dress; her face seemed too pale-the effect of wearing of a very bright dress.

Queen Mathilde paid a visit to the LBI Leuven Brain Institute of the KU Leuven University today, June 25 - great, fresh summer colour!

** Full view ** Upper part **

Not a great outfit on queen Mathilde,the colour however is nice.

Queen Mathilde attended the presentation of the King Baudouin Foundation Africa Award today, June 27, wearing the African inspired dress by Odile Jacobs again she had worn during the state visit to South Africa in 2023:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2023 **

The outfit is ok but those plastic earrings are not at all nice!

Queen Mathilde attended the presentation of the King Baudouin Foundation Africa Award today, June 27, wearing the African inspired dress by Odile Jacobs again she had worn during the state visit to South Africa in 2023:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2023 **

The pattern's horizontal vs vertical fight is too distracting to pay attention to the details. Fabric print is ok, but the design, cut and placement were just terrible.
The sleeves look good and if it had to be redesigned the skirt part should have been one color to balance it out, either the blue or the faded white.

Back
Top Bottom