Queen Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An odd jumpsuit because the front of the pants has a kind of flap. Really dislike the hair parted in the middle and down her face.

The lady in red looks stunning. And is a deep shade of red that goes well with her.

Edit addendum
I just saw @Frelinghighness comment and went back to the picture, now I can't unsee the flap! I agree, it looks odd

Queen Mary looked wonderful and a really nice colour combination.

Love Queen Marys outfit, red really suits her.

Queen Mary looks stunning head to toe. Gorgeous in red. The jumpsuit is very chic and fits her perfectly.

A really lovely red and white look today in Paris :daneflag2::daneflag2:

We may see a lot more of the Danish colours these days..:)

At the Paris 2024 Olympic Games - World leaders reception at the Elysee Palace this afternoon, also great:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Like the white pants with the red top and her hair styled in a more flattering way

I just love her outfit. Never seen Mary wearing a jumpsuit, and she looks so elegant in it. Love the red color too. I think this style of outfit makes her very young; she looks young for her age anyway.🌹

At the Paris 2024 Olympic Games - World leaders reception at the Elysee Palace this afternoon, also great:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Yep, I think it’s not coincidence that she wears Danish colors for the occasion. I think she has red shoes. It’s really nice and elegant outfit.👍

Another wonderful look on Queen Mary ,by far the most consistently best dressed queen.

I’m running frantically to my closet, praying that I have something seersucker to wear. How irresistible that fabric is on a summer day- and it’s both structured and soft….

Anybody knows the label to that pretty dress?

Back
Top Bottom